Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,774 Member
    Treadmill incline walk - 560 calories
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,629 Member
    To no one's surprise, I rowed, back in the double with my friend J. in stroke. We did about 7.5k, a little extra because of doing a double loop upstream instead of our usual bridge-to-bridge (water ski team was occupying the downstream area again). We did some 10- and 20-stroke power pieces in the body of the row, between the moderate warm-up and cool-down segments.

I only did half my usual Wednesday farmer's market walk today: I drove a mobility-limited friend to the market, dropped her off at the door, drove to the remote lot, walked back to the market . . . then we both took the free pedicab ride together back to the car again. The pedicab was fun, as I'd long suspected, and even more so because our "driver" was talkative and quite amusing.
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 410 Member
    Two short walks -- probably burned only 50 calories.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 1,025 Member
    Monday
    Climbing. 2.5 hours.

It was a training session; we concentrated on getting relatively easy climbs perfect(no hesitation; no readjustments). It was fun.
    At the end. I did done projecting, and got a powerful overhanging v4 which I've tried many times before.

Wednesday
    Climbing, 2.5 hours. Good fun, I stared badly but improved as the session progressed.