Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    So, I guess we're still going....
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    we are still going and we lost 20lbs week 11 1.gif way to go team.
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    Have you posted the results?

I've had a terrible day. I ate a forth of a can of soup for breakfast. I walked for 40 minutes. Went shopping. At 2:30 I took a pain pill for my tooth. Thirty mins later I puked three times, all in 30 mins. I guess I puked up water since I hadn't ate anything except a little soup.
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Thank you!
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Thank you!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone!! So what do we do this week to keep the momentum going?? Any challenge ideas or words of wisdom?? We can do this!! :drinker:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I only got in 40 minutes of cardio today.:frown: I was aiming for one hour and forty minutes.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I only got in 40 minutes of cardio today.:frown: I was aiming for one hour and forty minutes.

But you did workout!! Good for you!! One hour & forty minutes is a pretty high aim!! You should be proud of what you did! You can do more tomorrow if you really feel it's necessary, but I think that if you're staying within your calorie range & if you're keeping yourself active you'll be great!! :drinker:
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    Great Job Sanifrey - Did I see 20lbs total since the beginning? You should be proud. Share your secret :smile:

I managed to get in a Cathe step routine tonight for 60 min - I least I burned 450 calories. Kiss them goodbye.

Goodnight team :happy:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Didn't get my weight in time for Weigh In but I am still at 134 so no change.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone!! So what do we do this week to keep the momentum going?? Any challenge ideas or words of wisdom?? We can do this!! :drinker:

Way to go Sani-you're kicking butt! Well, I'll be off for Surgery tomorrow:sad: I'll be taking it easier for the next bit, so GO BLUE! Hopefully I can at least MAINTAIN :ohwell: and get for a walk on the treadmill by the weekend. I was so happy this am, I treated myself to a few new w/o shorts today! Now that's a treat, even though I w/o alone in my basement. Take care guys, I'll check in tomorrow am, and hopefully later. Keep on going guys!:smooched: :heart: Kath
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    hotmom - Here's to a quick recovery!! :drinker:

sanifrey - WOW! :bigsmile: Congrats on the big loss!

blue team - 20 pounds! Yay!!!!!!!!

and.. as far as words of wisdom... I've been up since 4:30 a.m., so I've got nothing. :laugh: I need to challenge myself to being good on the weekends, though! Anyone have any advice? I can tell myself I'm not going to do something because of the repercussions... but, when it comes right down to it, I do it anyway and I don't know why!!!!

Well... it's almost 6 a.m., so I better start getting ready for work. Talk to you guys soon!

GO BLUE! :flowerforyou:
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    hotmom - Here's to a quick recovery!! :drinker:

sanifrey - WOW! :bigsmile: Congrats on the big loss!

blue team - 20 pounds! Yay!!!!!!!!

and.. as far as words of wisdom... I've been up since 4:30 a.m., so I've got nothing. :laugh: I need to challenge myself to being good on the weekends, though! Anyone have any advice? I can tell myself I'm not going to do something because of the repercussions... but, when it comes right down to it, I do it anyway and I don't know why!!!!

Well... it's almost 6 a.m., so I better start getting ready for work. Talk to you guys soon!

GO BLUE! :flowerforyou:

I think we all have done that - I know I have. I plan during the week and basically have a routine I follow. Not to mention while I'm at work, there's really no temptations unless I decide to "go out" for lunch which I try not to do.

The weekend is a whole different story. I try to plan my weekend but you know how that goes. When I'm faced with something I try really hard to say "Is this really worth how far I've come?" Most of the time it isn't. The guilt I end up feeling is far worse. Also, I helps to stay busy (which I can't find enough time in the day) .

Just my thoughts :smile:

Have a great day!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    So I'm leaving now for the surgery, step on the scale and I'm up 4 lbs? How? It pisses me off! I worked out yest. for 2 hours, burnt 1100 cals, and ate great yest. WTH?:sad: :sad: Chat later hopefully.:cry:
  • bluebell81
    Options
    Getting started is the hardest part! Once I get started I figure, I can do this for 30 minutes. Just get your butt on that machine, now!! (That last part was to me!)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    So I'm leaving now for the surgery, step on the scale and I'm up 4 lbs? How? It pisses me off! I worked out yest. for 2 hours, burnt 1100 cals, and ate great yest. WTH?:sad: :sad: Chat later hopefully.:cry:

Good luck with surgery! Best wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well friends, I didn't get to bed until 11:30 last night. I had a killer headache after the chiropractor yesterday. He said that'd happen because of the adjustments he made to my neck, he said it would swell and my headache would come back for awhile. He cracked my back the whole way up twice and then did both sides of my neck at two different angles. Jeez the popping was sooo loud! Not painful though...more un-nerving. :ohwell:

Anyway I have to do that twice a week for now, and he'll slowly start spreading out the appointments until it won't pop at all when I come in. My auto insurance is paying for it all because of the accident and then I'm supposed to get a settlement from the other person's insurance for the inconvenience, pain and suffering, lost wages, etc.

I'm allowed to exercise though, and that's all that matters. I didn't get enough sleep to get up at 5 this morning so I'll get to it after work. I'm down a little bit more since weigh-in so I'm on the right track. I think it's because I've been so busy yapping on the phone all day with insurance people that I don't have time to eat mindlessly. I guess there's something positive coming out of all of this. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Didn't exercise yesterday - friend's mom died so we went to be with them. They are doing great considering.

Rach - hope your head is better. Any luck with the rental car?

Kath-good luck today let us know you are ok

jennva- it helps me to preplan even though most of the time something changes - it still keeps me focused.

Will do BL Sculpt and Cardio levels 1 on each today - or level 3 of shred if time runs away from me. Son has baseball game tonight so I won't make it to the gym
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Rach - hope your head is better. Any luck with the rental car?

:flowerforyou: Yea I finally got a rental out of the other insurance company, but I only get it 'til close of business tomorrow. :ohwell: