53 lbs down 226 to 173 with pics almost to goal :) hope befo

Replies

• This is AWESOME! U look great!
  • What an amazing transformation!!! Despite all of the life changes you had going on you were still able to stick with it. Congratulations to you, you are an inspiration.
  • Wow, you have my "dream body". I'm definitely inspired! Congrats on your success
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Wow amazing job!!!! I hope I look like that when I hit the 170's!! You give me hope because looking at your starting pic we have the same body shape and all so that really gives me hope/motivation. Keep up the amazing work!!!!
  • lEEAVii20
    lEEAVii20 Posts: 50 Member
    girl, you rock!! u look great!! :)
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 718 Member
    Wow! How tall are you? Great job!
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    I know its been said before, but your transformation is so inspiring! Nothing short of amazing! Congratulations to you!!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Yes, how tall are you? Looks are so very deceiving b/c you do not look like 173 AT ALL. WOW!! You look great!!! Great work!!
  • Lakensmama
    Lakensmama Posts: 26 Member
    Thank you everyone I am between 5"5 and 5"6
  • You look fabulous!!! I hope I look as good as you when I get closer to my goal!!! I'm not too impressed with your choice of football team though...lol <
    I'm a Cheesehead!
  • Amazing! Geez, I am 153 pounds at 5'11" and run everyday and I don't look that good! I think three kids must have ruined my belly! Lol! You look incredible!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Just as everyone else has said... YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! && have my dream body lol I am sorry to hear of your loss but way to go for pushing through it! You are strong and determined for sure! Keep up the good work! I am sure you will make it to your goal :flowerforyou:
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Girl you look AMAZING!!! Great inspiration!!
  • Janda06
    Janda06 Posts: 168 Member
    Congratulations!!! You really do look great!
  • awesome...u r motivation
  • HOLY CRAP! You look incredible!!! I went through a divorce this year and was kinda down, but became tottaly inspired to lose weight and get in shape. This just inspired me even more! Unbelievable! :)
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Wow! YOu look awesome! Such a great job...WTG!! SO inspiring!
  • Abosolutely incredible, you have done a fantastic job even with all of the misfortune and heartache. I know what kind of dedication that takes. You should be extremely proud of your accomplishment and your lifestyle change.
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    NICE work! Congrats on your weightloss:flowerforyou:
  • stormbaby
    stormbaby Posts: 23 Member
    You look beautiful and confident, your pictures left me speechless...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!