53 lbs down 226 to 173 with pics almost to goal :) hope befo

Options

Replies

• keyaniab
    Options
    This is AWESOME! U look great!
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!! Despite all of the life changes you had going on you were still able to stick with it. Congratulations to you, you are an inspiration.
  • sarkris
    Options
    Wow, you have my "dream body". I'm definitely inspired! Congrats on your success
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing job!!!! I hope I look like that when I hit the 170's!! You give me hope because looking at your starting pic we have the same body shape and all so that really gives me hope/motivation. Keep up the amazing work!!!!
  • lEEAVii20
    lEEAVii20 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    girl, you rock!! u look great!! :)
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wow! How tall are you? Great job!
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I know its been said before, but your transformation is so inspiring! Nothing short of amazing! Congratulations to you!!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Yes, how tall are you? Looks are so very deceiving b/c you do not look like 173 AT ALL. WOW!! You look great!!! Great work!!
  • Lakensmama
    Lakensmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone I am between 5"5 and 5"6
  • amandaraecook
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! I hope I look as good as you when I get closer to my goal!!! I'm not too impressed with your choice of football team though...lol <
    I'm a Cheesehead!
  • amyschaefer
    Options
    Amazing! Geez, I am 153 pounds at 5'11" and run everyday and I don't look that good! I think three kids must have ruined my belly! Lol! You look incredible!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Just as everyone else has said... YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! && have my dream body lol I am sorry to hear of your loss but way to go for pushing through it! You are strong and determined for sure! Keep up the good work! I am sure you will make it to your goal :flowerforyou:
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Girl you look AMAZING!!! Great inspiration!!
  • Janda06
    Janda06 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You really do look great!
  • javienjaydenmommy
    Options
    awesome...u r motivation
  • ami299
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! You look incredible!!! I went through a divorce this year and was kinda down, but became tottaly inspired to lose weight and get in shape. This just inspired me even more! Unbelievable! :)
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Wow! YOu look awesome! Such a great job...WTG!! SO inspiring!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Abosolutely incredible, you have done a fantastic job even with all of the misfortune and heartache. I know what kind of dedication that takes. You should be extremely proud of your accomplishment and your lifestyle change.
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    NICE work! Congrats on your weightloss:flowerforyou:
  • stormbaby
    stormbaby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and confident, your pictures left me speechless...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!