Lose 5 pounds by Halloween Challenge

Options

Replies

• m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Im in! That was my goal for Oct. anyways. Gotta look good in that costume! ;)

CW: 135
    GW (for Oct. 31st): 130

And feel free to add me, every/anyone!
  • franciscoj1
    Options
    Count me in!

CW: 186
    GW: 181

Wahoo :)
  • Melanie12081
    Options
    I'm in! I've plateaued - thanks to my own self - and I've been wanting to do something like this anyway! I'll check in with my starting weight tomorrow. Hopefully, this will keep me under my calorie goal and in the gym regularly!! NO EXCUSES! :)
  • acuteangles
    acuteangles Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
    CW: 142.5
    GW: 137.5

I lost around 40 lbs over a year and a half ago. I kind of fell off the wagon this summer and packed a few back on, so I really want to get back on track with exercising and eating right!
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am in! While doing insanity I completely stalled out, not sure if it was because I was building muscle or what. But since completing insanity and starting Jillian michaels ripped in 30 I have lost 2 pounds! Woo!! I am not counting those in the 5lbs though! I am very close to my goal weight ( less than 10lbs to go!) and it's getting hard to get anything off.
  • harley_rose
    Options
    First weight in 169. Let's go 8 more pounds. Ok mmaybe 5
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    First Weigh in (Yay it's friday)

CW: 327 lbs +/- 0

GW: 322 lbs
  • jedinight32
    Options
    OK I weighed myself this morning and the scale said 113 so that is my starting weight and I am still going to make my goal 109 by Halloween. I think that I am going to incorporate more strength training to burn more calories and keep with my 3 yoga sessions and one hot yoga session a week as well as the power walks. I also decided that I will not be drinking any alcoholic beverages until my vacation (that should help with some of the weight loss) plus I think it might be nice to not drink for a bit. Wishing everyone luck!
  • Melanie12081
    Options
    I weighed this mornind and I was at 147.5, so my GW is going to be 142. Here we go!

Feel free to friend me!
  • CarolineSuzanneSmith
    Options
    Alright, I'm weighing in at 153 today.

I was at a plateau for the last month, but this past week I've been eating more calories (since I burn off a lot at the gym)...and that helped me lose two pounds in a week!! So, my current goal is to keep doing what I'm doing: exercise everday, which usually includes some combo of running/walking/zumba/body pump/weight training...and then eat 1500ish calories a day.

We can do this!
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    Todays weight - 168.2

GW by 10/31 - 163

Plan of action: Zumba, Jogging/Walking, Weight Training, eating less fast food
  • springgrl
    springgrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 182
    Goal by 10/31: 177

Good luck everyone!
  • nwohler
    nwohler Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    SW: 225.1
    GW: 220
  • Gomez219
    Gomez219 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    SW: 195
    CW: 176
    GW: 170 (end of Oct)
    GW: 160-165 (when it happens, lol)
  • acuteangles
    acuteangles Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let's get started!

CW: 141.5
    GW: 136
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I want to join in too!

SW: 79.6 kilos
    GW as of 10/31/11: 77 kilos

Just wanted to add in my plans for the month, I want to exercise at least 4 days a week, I recently joined a new gym and I want to try a class this week, Body Pump looks really interesting, but I'm kinda nervous being in this new environment.
    I have already lost about 20 kilos (40 pounds) from home but I'm looking to ramp it up, plus I got bored, lol!
  • catrojas
    catrojas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    well earlier this week I was 134.4, weighed today and i'm 127.4... so I guess my goal is changing to 122.4. that's 2 pounds from my FW goal!!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    CW: 171.8
    GW: 164

7.8 lbs to go!
  • jtn27141
    jtn27141 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I plan to run 2 miles a day and do core exercises. My goal is to lose 5lbs.
    My Current Weight is 129.9 and my goal is 125.
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    OK so how are we doing this? Are we going to check in weekly and say what we've done all week. i.e. Drank all our water or more, stayed under our calories and what exercise we've done for the week. Just a thought.