(CLOSED GROUP) TEAM SURVIVETTES - GOING TRIBAL IN SEPTEMBER!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Options
    Hey Girls , I see your all doing Amazing with your hard work ... I just feel horrible that i'm not able to workout for a little longer... Monday I'm gonna start back up i'm sure by then everything with me will be fine ... So far the meds are Amazinggg and doing great ! .... I'm in this to win it even if it takes me longer then i was hoping .. Keep up the great work girls love ya .. Is there gonna be an October Challenge ?
  • JRena225
    Options
    Yes girl, there will be an October one :-)
  • TeeBoo29
    Options
    :sad: sorry guys, I have truly let you all down. I haven't done ANY exercises in 3 days! It's been raining here so I can't work out outside and my air conditioner at home broke down therefore I haven't done anything there either. I am going to try and catch up today but I apologize to all of you. I am so disappointed in myself...:cry:
  • PixieThin
    Options
    :sad: sorry guys, I have truly let you all down. I haven't done ANY exercises in 3 days! It's been raining here so I can't work out outside and my air conditioner at home broke down therefore I haven't done anything there either. I am going to try and catch up today but I apologize to all of you. I am so disappointed in myself...:cry:
    I'm feeling the same way..I haven't been on my game for about 2wks now. I haven't done any of the challenges. I hit a stand still and I didn't have any motivation to keep moving if the scale wasn't moving. So I'm here hoping this along with doing strict low carb will help me break this plateau..
  • JRena225
    Options
    I can honestly say, minus a few of the survivettes, we have all been off our game! I'm going to push myself this final week and see where the chips fall next month. I think there needs to be some changes to the challenge as far as knowing in advance what the challenges will be for each week instead of waiting on Gary.
  • iamthewalrus871
    Options
    I forgot to weigh this morning and I will send it in the morning...but umm am I missing the list for this week? LOL I dunno what to do today!? although I did ride my bike for 6.88 miles!
  • yes_i_can
    Options
    My shedule has been crazy with wrapping up the old job and starting the new one... I owe you my summary for last week, Jamie, and I will send that tonight. Will try to be 100% this week!!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Looking for this weeks Challenges.:smile:
  • JRena225
    Options
    hey guys, sorry, you can find them on mfpchallenges.blogspot.com
  • wow what a month this has been???!!!1
  • LLaDonna
    Options
    wow what a month this has been???!!!1

You can say that again! Swore I wasn't gonna quit...but I did. I have a long list of excuses but ultimately, the truth was I just didn't want to bad enough. It has been hard for me because I'm close to my goal and I've fallen into a "I look good enough" state of mind. I don't know where my motivation to go harder, get stronger is gonna come from...
  • PixieThin
    Options
    So happy that I've got a new job now. I have lost 6lbs this month. I was stuck for 2wks until I started watching my carbs. I am really excited for the months ahead now that I've found something that is working well with me. I am disappointed in myself because I should have done more. But I am excited to see how this does!
  • LADIES I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL...I FEEL OFF FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND IT WAS HARD TO GET BACK ON TRACK....I DON'T EVEN THINK I LOST MORE THAN 5 POUNDS THIS MONTH BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT I GAINED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH, TOOK ME A MINUTE TO BREAK BACK EVEN...

IT'S OKAY THOUGH BECAUSE IT'S GONNA TAKE LONGER THAN 6 MONTHS FOR ME TO LOSE ALL THE WEIGHT I WANT AND GET INTO SHAPE....

LADONNA, EVEN IF YOU "LOOK GOOD ENOUGH" YOU STILL HAVE TO MAINTAIN THAT...THEREFORE, THAT SHOULD BE YOUR MOTIVATION!! LOOKING IN THE MIRROR EVERYDAY AND LIKING WHAT YOU SEE, KNOWING THAT YOU STILL NEED TO PUT IN WORK TO KEEP IT THERE....
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Well, I crapped out on the last week It's been a week of adjustments with the new job, schedule, etc., and I've actually gained weight over September! :(

October is my month though, I can feel it. I'm starting at the Y on Monday and looking to get that scale moving in the right direction!