What's your Non-Scale Victory of the Day? September 30th, 20

Options

Replies

• CatherineMH
    CatherineMH Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You sure are on your way!!!
  • radix89
    radix89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just after using MFP for the first week I no longer feel like a stuffed sausage in my work uniform!
  • Valkyriewoman
    Valkyriewoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Did 14 rounds of:
    10 box jumps
    10 Kettlebell swings
    10 push press
    in under 20 minutes!
  • princessthecat22
    princessthecat22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I said no when offered a piece of a hershey bar!
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    Bought Under-Armour Coldgear Mock Compression shirt and it actually looks halfway decent on me.
  • 33runnergirl
    33runnergirl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    2 mile charity fun run to benefit for Special Olympics AND I kept up with my fastest co-workers!!
  • sryan8408
    sryan8408 Posts: 244
    Options
    I ran for 11 straight minutes without stopping and I was totally sore from my workout the day before but kicked my butt into gear to do it anyways AND it started raining while I was out but I didn't stop. That is what I've done today to make me feel proud. (Everyday I think about the biggest loser theme song and ask myself "What have you done today to make you feel proud?")
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    My size 8 Columbia shorts fit, and I mowed my lawn in 30 minutes. Last year it took me over an hour!
  • JMehl135
    JMehl135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was pressed for time tonight and ended up getting fast food for dinner (bad)...BUT I didn't even have the temptation or desire to get french fries! I can't remember that ever happening :) And late NSV from yesterday...a friend told me I looked skinny and asked if I had lost weight. Made my week!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I worked 10 hours straight with no break today (due to someone calling off sick) and I still managed to eat healthy and I resisted the urge to get an unhealthy fast food dinner. Instead I came home and made a salad and a healthier version of a cheese steak and managed to stay within my calories!! Before I would have eaten something REALLY bad for me because I was tired and stressed from a long day and I would have spent the entire night feeling guilty. I am an emotional eater so this was a pretty big NSV for me :)
  • cheri0627
    cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I saw what the workout today was, and it included toes to bar, which is a move I absolutely hate. I didn't want to go, but I went anyway. I didn't do badly with the workout, either.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Finally realized my 10s are baggy and it's time to go JEANS SHOPPING! :D
  • AlynLeigh
    AlynLeigh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There was a potluck at work today and they had ALL of the food laid out on the desk right in front of me (chips, dips, soda, cakes, mini pizzas, a spicy chicken dip that I KNOW is just awesome, a fruit tray with that orange-cream cheese icing dip......) and I did not have any of the stuff I knew would throw me off my track. I didn't think I would make it the whole day without caving but I did!!! Good thing your cant gain weight by smelling the food...lol. I would be back up to 380 if you could. ^_^
  • strawberryromper
    strawberryromper Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I went jogging (week 3 of couch to 5k) for the fifth day in a row today and I might go tomorrow morning as well!
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My daughter came home from college for an appointment at the eey doctor after being away at school for about a month. When she saw me she said "OMG! You are too skinny! Stand up! Holy crap! Eat a Snickers bar!". I LMAO!
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    happy doctor today at follow-up appointment after she scolded me three months ago, i was relieved... and very encouraged, so went shopping and bought some things i've been needing to get in the next smaller size... panties :blushing:
    woohoo!
  • GoyaMommy13
    GoyaMommy13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i have a spring in my step! i know this sounds silly- but i don't have to struggle to get out of my office chair or off the couch- i can just jump up! love this energy!!
  • skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I can now wear my wedding ring again without it making my finger sore from being too tight!
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I went out for sushi for lunch, had one BAD roll (Spider) one not so bad roll (Alaska) and some Sashimi (just fish no rice) and then cut back on dinner so my FAVORITE lunch didn't derail me!

(granted dinner was an apple and a glass of red wine but once in a while that's ok!)
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    On my evening run, got whistled at by a truck full of young men. I'm 37, so I'm probably the age of some of their moms!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!