Fab Foodies - Sat + 1st Week Challenge Thread!

Options
Hey Fab Foodies!!!!

Sat. is a single day, but their is no rest for the wicked! For a bonus point burn 500 calories in exercise on Saturday!

Sun. Oct. 2nd - Oct. 8th WEEK 1 - Goal is 200 minutes of exercise, bonus points for every 60 minutes you go over that.

You will lose a point for going under on water!

I have a ball game on Saturday but Sunday I will be teaching you guys a neat recipe based off of a Shepards pie. With a Vegetarian version!

Let's do this together! We got this! GOOOOOOOO TEAM!!!!

Replies

• Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Ok so do you want us to post in here when we are done with our exercise tomorrow?
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    bump to find you later
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Ok so do you want us to post in here when we are done with our exercise tomorrow?
    You can, if you don't I will be going to your profile wall and seeing it said you did exercise. I want to make things as easy as possible for people. I also know your rest day is normally Sat. for religious reason.. So Lori if you want to Make tonight/today or Sunday yours that is fine!

As long as we are burning the FAT!
  • stoofers
    Options
    yay! excited already!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    I've sent everyone a friend request but can't find KZOMommy. I'm trying to figure out how to burn 500 calories tomorrow. I think if I walk 45 minutes in the morning and 45 minutes in the afternoon I'll have it. Wish I had a bike! LOL!! :smile:
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    You can, if you don't I will be going to your profile wall and seeing it said you did exercise. I want to make things as easy as possible for people. I also know your rest day is normally Sat. for religious reason.. So Lori if you want to Make tonight/today or Sunday yours that is fine!

As long as we are burning the FAT!

Thx JR!!! Yep I normally do take Saturday off. I still do a bit sometimes so I can have a few extra calories if needed.
  • Mary_wants2bfit
    Options
    I find it hard to drink all my water--any suggestions to make it easier??
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Just when I thought I'd take the day off . . .

But it's all good you have made me want to workout today and motivated me to go swimming so after breaky and some study I'll be off to the pool to burn those cals!!
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    oh boy this will be interesting
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Ouch, ten hours in the car tomorrow to start vacation. This WILL be interesting! Looks like I need to get a key to the fitness room as soon as I check in tomorrow afternoon! :wink:
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Here we go folks! Wow JR you are gonna kick our butts this month. I'm glad I read this tonight so I can hit the ground running tomorrow.
    I can't wait to get to know all of you and see the great things that we'll accomplish this month!
    :heart: Marie
  • faye_daisy
    Options
    Got this licked I am mowing my monster yard tomorrow so i can enjoy some wine with a my girl and a girl night!
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I find it hard to drink all my water--any suggestions to make it easier??

My trick is to carry a bottle everywhere and just remind myself to keep taking sips. Also if I'm low on water I make myself skull a glass before I eat lunch/dinner. This not only helps to make me full faster but also increase my water intake.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Starting off the month with a 2 mile fun run at my son's school! Should be great except for that it's been raining here for a week and the course is on a cross country course! So I am thinking I should probably wear my hiking boots!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I'm starting off with most likely getting my appendix out. I find out in a few minutes. Thought better update before then. Will update this week still might be Monday before recipe. I guess I'll be in hospital fir several days and won't be meeting my exercise goals for awhe ;-(. I wil still captain team as eating healthy will be very important not getting to exercise. God bless! JR out
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    I'm starting off with most likely getting my appendix out. I find out in a few minutes. Thought better update before then. Will update this week still might be Monday before recipe. I guess I'll be in hospital fir several days and won't be meeting my exercise goals for awhe ;-(. I wil still captain team as eating healthy will be very important not getting to exercise. God bless! JR out

JR I am VERY sorry. Your wife just texted me that you were being sedated and prepped for surgery. Prayers sent your way and don't worry about the challenge right now. Thank you for starting it and we will all still be here when you feel up to posting.
  • aninamika
    aninamika Posts: 159
    Options
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey everyone!
    Soooooooooooo today I burnt 3418 apparently - based on MFP calcs. We hiked up Korea's highest mountain today - it's 1,950 meters high...round trip is supposed to take 8-9 hours we did it in 6 hours and 52 mins. CAN I GET A YEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I carried our back pack which we worked out to weigh just under 10kgs the whole time and BARELY broke a sweat!
    Soooo...how does that work? Tomorrow is normally my rest day but will pick it up again on Monday!
    BIG LOVES!
  • med79
    Options
    Praying for a quick recovery. :flowerforyou: Here's some flowers to brighten up your room. You're a beast and you'll be better than ever before you know it. Just go gangsta! We're here for you!
    :heart: Marie
  • med79
    Options
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey everyone!
    Soooooooooooo today I burnt 3418 apparently - based on MFP calcs. We hiked up Korea's highest mountain today - it's 1,950 meters high...round trip is supposed to take 8-9 hours we did it in 6 hours and 52 mins. CAN I GET A YEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I carried our back pack which we worked out to weigh just under 10kgs the whole time and BARELY broke a sweat!
    Soooo...how does that work? Tomorrow is normally my rest day but will pick it up again on Monday!
    BIG LOVES!
    WooooHoooo! Congratulations Anina!! You rock :drinker:
  • stoofers
    Options
    I burned 507 this morning!!