October 10 lb Bootcamp Challenge

Options

Replies

• BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Are we using the same spreadsheet as September? Is there a place to log on when you have accomplished all the bootcamp challeneges for the week?
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Count me in again. I did pretty good in sept and love the accountability and motivation the challenges give me.......
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Alright, I went running this morning for 3 miles before I even knew what the challenge was! Yah! Got that one down. The push up one will be great for me...I don't like doing weight training!

Thank for doing this!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Push ups done, 3 mile run/walk done working on the water for the day
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Done my 60 pushups for the day, not sure yet about jogging a mile. Water is no problem :)
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    3 miles jogging and walking done, so proud of me. 30 push-ups done, just 30 more for today.
  • jmp1079
    jmp1079 Posts: 30
    Options
    Great challenge!! Running no problem, push-ups are going to be hard, but I will get them in somehow!!! :)
  • mrshoffman07
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Raven413
    Options
    I am so excited about this challenge. 10lbs would be great so I really need the motivation. I'm going to do my walk now, my knees can't handle jogging. :( And I'll get those push ups in. Will the push ups help me to get Michelle Obama arms? lol
  • LoMadd0406
    LoMadd0406 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to start October's challenge!! I really want to achieve that 10 lb goal!!! I'm going to work my lil tail off for the month:):) Good luck to everybody!!!
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am sad that I did not get to finish out the Sept challenge due to a kidney infection :( I am still on some antibiotics but there is no pain now-a-days ...so thats good...unfortunately due to medication and not moving around I gained 2.5 lbs back :( I am looking forward to doing a whole month of challenges! Here we go!
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    I need to work on drinking more water.:indifferent:
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    All done for today, 30 more push-ups done, All water in. And and extra 45 mins of Zumba with the kids. I feel good. I know it want be like this all week. Just enjoying it while I can.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Are we using the same spreadsheet as September? Is there a place to log on when you have accomplished all the bootcamp challeneges for the week?

There is a new spreadsheet - the link is somewhere on the first page of this thread.
  • Athena413
    Options
    I am so excited about this challenge. 10lbs would be great so I really need the motivation. I'm going to do my walk now, my knees can't handle jogging. :( And I'll get those push ups in. Will the push ups help me to get Michelle Obama arms? lol

lol...her arms are probably air-brushed to look a certain way...
  • dontletmegetme
    Options
    This is so great! I'm in.
  • Athena413
    Options
    So I just did some editing on the spreadsheet and checked out some of the comments that people have left - I can't believe there are so many new people! Like - this is their first challenge!! I'm so excited for all of you!!!
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm in again!! Only lost 3lbs last month but the last few are the hardest, right?? :-) Hoping for big loss this month as I am going to Japan for 3 weeks in Nov to visit my husband and then having foot surgery as soon as I return, so I will be out of commission for a few weeks! Good luck everyone!
  • SCL79
    SCL79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in again...October Bootcamp, bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I can't run! Too many health problems on one side of the lower body.. but I do walk!! Will walking be ok instead of the run?