What's your Non-Scale Victory of the Day? September 30th, 20

Options

Replies

• Faenaria
    Faenaria Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It sounds really silly compared to everyone elses, but I haven't had any pop in a week :)
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Didn't buy or eat anything outrageously heavy today, only 200 or so calories over my goal, but that's a lot better than it's been in the past with boring Friday nights so I'll take it.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Not really a NSV, but I wisened up and wore tennis shoes for my workout today instead of going at it barefoot, and my shin splints have magically disappeared. Imagine that! :)
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    It sounds really silly compared to everyone elses, but I haven't had any pop in a week :)

Oh, that's big. Hard work. Keep it up!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Went to the fair and resisted temptation and ate only what I decided i would eat before going which meant i stayed under my cal goal! :) this is huge for me cuz i always give in and stuff my face! not today!
  • shrinkinglily
    Options
    My stomach doesn't feel mooshy today - a handful of days of hard exercise has given me a tremendous boost! Results!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I turned down a free pub lunch, paid for by my company, and stayed in the office to eat my ready prepared lunch, for which I knew the calorie count!

Go me!!!!!!
  • sqtolliver
    Options
    Size small dress and leggings!:love:
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I resisted the urge to have fast food for dinner (thus going over my calories) and came home to make my own stir fry.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I like this thread! I probably wouldn't do a whole thread just on my own NSV but adding to a group one is a lot easier!

Today I posted a pic of me online (in my profile) and I DIDN'T photoshop it to death, I just took it and posted it, all I did was crop it and that's it. I'm an accomplished photoshopper so this is a huge thing for me to pass up the opportunity to do a photo touch-up. But if I can put my real weight online (wow - I still can't believe I did that! At first I put it 8 lbs under what it really was like that really made a difference, LOL!) I can put my real photo too.

I can be ME. I can accept and love me, and I can change me and be the me I want to be, and I don't have to be ashamed of me at all. Sometimes I wonder what will benefit more by the time I reach goal weight - my body or my mind!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Today, I did my third strength-taining workout of the week, and my muscles already aren't as sore as they were at the beginning of the week. I also walked four times this week. That's a huge increase in my workouts for a week.
  • Fishing4Stars
    Options
    This morning I looked down and couldn't see my bellybutton unless I squished my boobs out of the way. lol!
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 pound since weigh in!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    This morning I looked down and couldn't see my bellybutton unless I squished my boobs out of the way. lol!
    Love this! LOL Good job!! :happy:
  • JamsAlex
    JamsAlex Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was packing up my clothes that I had undergrown to take to Goodwill. I had some skinner clothes that I had put away. I have been meaning to go look through them. I opened up the first box and on top was a pair of dress pants with the tag on in just my new size. Now that is a good shopping day!
  • jensmithdc
    Options
    I was able to wear my size 10 levi jeans!
  • KrisGonzales
    Options
    Wore a pair of shorts that havent fit since before i had my 2 year old daughter!
    :bigsmile:
  • raquelkarstens
    raquelkarstens Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I turned down free breakfast which consist of fried potatoes, sausage, bacon, french toast, and scrambled eggs with cheese...yay me!!

Very impressive. I've been really good about my intake, but THAT breakfast?! My absolute favorite, good job!
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    I went to Lane Bryant the other day and had them measure me for a bra. I have been wearing a 40DD for over a year...she tells me that I am a 34!!! What?! That ended up being to snug, so I got a 36DDD and a 38DD to try them out. Either way, I'm smaller! Woot!
  • LiveEnjoyEndure
    LiveEnjoyEndure Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great to hear all these stories... I was told today, "you look the shadow of your former self" :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!