Looking good for the New Year- challenge!

Options

Replies

• hallzz
    hallzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Ok so work has been absolutely insane for the past two weeks. I haven't worked out, I've been eating poorly and not logging my calories and I've been exhausted every night. I hope to get back into a routine next week. This is just crazy. Last week's weight - 169, this weeks weight 170. I haven't quit but have had a setback.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    :happy: Today's weight - 182!!!! Down 4lbs from last week!!! :happy:
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    So where is everyone? Only three people weighed in on Friday. Please don't give up. We all need to stick with it to encourage each other!
  • jeniineko
    Options
    Just really really busy!

I'm down to 221.5.
  • ReneeJM
    Options
    I was up slightly, just .6 but that's not the direction I want to go. I weighed 192.4 lbs. today I only had two days over my goal this week but that is not a trend I want to continue! It's a new week! Let's go!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    Options
    this week's weight - 183lbs
    up 1lb from last week, but i'd lost 4 last week, so i'm okay with it!!
    down 3.5 inches though!!!!
  • SarahHays82
    Options
    Lost nothing this week :(
  • hallzz
    Options
    Somehow I was down this week? I have been eating poorly and hadn't worked out for 3 weeks. Current weight is 168...
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA! Seems like things haven't stopped since the first week of Semptember!! And this month doesn't look any better. I hope everyone is doing well. I'll get the spreadsheet updated and catch up with all the missed posts.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    Options
    last week's weight - 183
    this week's weight - 180

YAHOOOOO!!!!!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    Options
    last week's weight - 183
    this week's weight - 180

YAHOOOOO!!!!!
  • hallzz
    Options
    Nice work! I forgot to weigh in today but I'm not expecting much will check tomorrow.
  • ReneeJM
    Options
    I was our of town yesterday. I weighed 191.8 today. Down only .6 from last week but still disappointing because I was down to 191.4 three weeks ago. I seem to be stalled right around this weight. I have been doing really well and I have only been over on my calories a couple of times. I'm wondering if it's because I don't do a good job with the water? I get cardio in nearly every day.

I need to change something up. I am however happy with the overall progress I have made. I just want to move forward again.

Have a great week everyone. I'd like to see more of you checking in again!
  • ReneeJM
    Options
    Hotmamasoon,

You are doing great! Look at you go!
  • hallzz
    Options
    Last week's weight 167 this weeks weight 166! yippee!
  • nikmay
    nikmay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have been totally MIA and totally unmotivated but I am back and hoping to still meet my new years challenge of being down to 125lbs. Here's to a fresh start.

I am glad to see I havent been the only one to fall of the grid and more impressed to see the ones who are still going strong. You will be my inspiration to STAY motivated. Cheers
  • ThePhoenixRose
    Options
    last week's weight - 180
    this week's weight - 179

YAY!!!
  • hallzz
    Options
    Down 1.2 pounds this week. Current weight is 164.8. Happy dance!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    Options
    Down 1.2 pounds this week. Current weight is 164.8. Happy dance!

Awesome!!! You hit your first goal 2 weeks early!!! Great job!!!
  • hallzz
    Options
    Thanks! It does feel pretty good. I've been slacking in the exercise department but at least I'm controlling my calories.