Losing 20 in your 20's! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Down .6 pounds this morning. Nothing miraculuos, but still my lowest yet!
  • mummyv811
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS to BLUE BERRIES for being the first to enter all of their weights on the spreadsheet!! :drinker:
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS to BLUE BERRIES for being the first to enter all of their weights on the spreadsheet!! :drinker:

AND NOW WE SIT IN IN ANTICIPATION WAITING FOR THE REST OF THEM :)
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not adding my weight yesterday ladies - I got home really late and it completely slipped my mind - could someone be kind enough to update my weight to 154.8?

Congratulations to all that lost this week, and fear not if you had a gain - there will always be little ups and downs, so just take this week, learn from it and move on! Fingers crossed for everyone to have a great week this week!

Today is my rest day, and man do I feel like I've earnt it. Since Monday I've done 8x10mile cycles and 3 runs - my legs are like lead! So today I will be mostly sitting, eating or sleeping, and then tomorrow I'm back on it!

Gooooo bananas!!!
  • healthyhappy123
    Options
    Come on ladies! Get your weights posted to the spreadsheet!

A heads up is always nice if you know you won't be able to log on Thursday. Without one, I think we all tend to get a bit worried about our teammates. Just shoot me a message if something is going on in your life so I can figure out what to do with the week's spreadsheet. It's only fair that the ladies who do log regularly get to know who the weekly winners are in a timely fashion.

I'm not naming names or pointing fingers; just a general statement to the group for this week and future weeks.

I truly thank you all for being part of this journey! Happy weekend!
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    Tzipporah hasn't logged on in three days, I don't know if she's gone away or just got busy. =S
  • thefreemans28
    Options
    My favorite fruity friends... I never in a million years saw this day coming, but it has... I must leave this challenge... some of you may have seen my status... if not, well, im pregnant! My husband and I are thrilled, but quite shocked! It took us 18 cycles of hard-core trying in order to conceive our son. 2 months ago I went off my birth control and we were going to start trying for #2 in December. Well, apparently God had plans for us a bit sooner! So, I will still be hanging out around MFP to support you all in this awesome journey. And so that I have a place to come 9 months from now when I need to lose the baby weight! The bad news in all of this joy is that I must leave the challenge... with my previous miscarriage I cannot take the risk of over-doing my physical activity. And obviously, I don't need to be intentionally losing weight! So, keep in touch, and I wish you all much success!

GO BLUE BERRIES!
  • BttrflyKisses925
    BttrflyKisses925 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    come on peaches :( where ya @ im dyin to see the progress :) plz return

GO PEACHES!!!!! ♥
  • cmiles23
    Options
    My favorite fruity friends... I never in a million years saw this day coming, but it has... I must leave this challenge... some of you may have seen my status... if not, well, im pregnant! My husband and I are thrilled, but quite shocked! It took us 18 cycles of hard-core trying in order to conceive our son. 2 months ago I went off my birth control and we were going to start trying for #2 in December. Well, apparently God had plans for us a bit sooner! So, I will still be hanging out around MFP to support you all in this awesome journey. And so that I have a place to come 9 months from now when I need to lose the baby weight! The bad news in all of this joy is that I must leave the challenge... with my previous miscarriage I cannot take the risk of over-doing my physical activity. And obviously, I don't need to be intentionally losing weight! So, keep in touch, and I wish you all much success!

GO BLUE BERRIES!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! WE WILL MISS YOU, BUT THERE ISNT A BETTER REASON TO LEAVE THE CHALLENGE!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options

GO BLUE BERRIES!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! WE WILL MISS YOU, BUT THERE ISNT A BETTER REASON TO LEAVE THE CHALLENGE!

Definitely!! Congratulations to you & hubby!! I'm super excited for the both of you!!!
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options

GO BLUE BERRIES!

Congratulations! That really is wonderful news! It's a shame to lose you from the challenge but as Cheri said, there is no better reason! :D
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options

GO BLUE BERRIES!

Definitely!! Congratulations to you & hubby!! I'm super excited for the both of you!!!

Agreed! Congrats!!
  • thefreemans28
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your support! I'll keep checking in on you all, if you don't mind, just so I can cheer you on and see your progress! I want this for you all so badly!!
  • healthyhappy123
    Options
    So happy for you Ashlee!!! Congratulations! Please feel free to check in with all of us and update us on the pregnancy too!

CONGRATULATIONS to the RED APPLES and PAULAHHHH for being our weekly winners! Awesome job ladies!

Now for some housekeeping: we need to find a replacement for Ashlee and I also think we might need one for Nika: I haven't heard anything from her in a while, although I see that she logs in here and there. She hasn't updated her spreadsheet weight in two weeks. Anyone know of some interested people? Let me know or have them message me! Or if you think it's too late to add people, I can put myself in their places.
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    I sent both Jaye & Nika a message, and it said they both logged in today.. So IDK!!!

YAY Apples! Congrats ladies!!!

Can you believe that next week's weigh-in will be the 1/2 way point? Should we do a total weight loss for that, to see how much has been lost so far in weight & not percentage? IDK if that makes sense, but it did when it was formulating in my brain! HAHHA
  • cmiles23
    Options
    I DONT THINK IT IS TOO LATE TO ADD PEOPLE I THINK ADDING PEOPLE IS ACTUALLY BETTER THAN HAVING TO REPLACE THE ONES WHO HAVE LEFT WITH YOUR WEIGHT...... GIVE OTHER PEOPLE A CHANCE TO BENEFIT FROM WHAT WE ARE :)
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    I DONT THINK IT IS TOO LATE TO ADD PEOPLE I THINK ADDING PEOPLE IS ACTUALLY BETTER THAN HAVING TO REPLACE THE ONES WHO HAVE LEFT WITH YOUR WEIGHT...... GIVE OTHER PEOPLE A CHANCE TO BENEFIT FROM WHAT WE ARE :)

I agree! This group is a really great support system, and other people should benefit!
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    I agree! This group is a really great support system, and other people should benefit!

TRUTH!!!
  • cmiles23
    Options
    maybe you can just add another post ross tell them about the challenge and say you will contact people interested individually and then keep them on a waiting list in case (god forbid) we lose another!
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    I'm all for adding new people! :happy:

CONGRATULATIONS to:

Ashlee for the bubba news :flowerforyou:
    Paulahhhhhhhh for her win
    and
    Red Apples for their joint win!

:drinker:

I can't believe it's nearly weigh in day AGAIN!

:heart: :heart:
    xxx