Replies

• CamilleW1969
    Options
    Count me in! :smile:

exercise.png
  • cluvenit
    cluvenit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be a part of this challenge! So I just add the ticker and I am good to go, correct?
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be a part of this challenge! So I just add the ticker and I am good to go, correct?

Correct !
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    ticker updated (I think - new to this).
  • dinos
    Options
    We started strong. There are 87 people in the challenge so far and even though 33 participants haven't moved yet we still clock over 200 miles daily. It's too early to draw any conclusions, time will tell, then again our progress during the first couple of days is very encouraging.

One thing about the spreadsheet: For those interested in stats there's a tab with the top-30 achievers. These are the people who've spilled tons of sweat to get here and deserve the credit for keeping this challenge going for a year. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Ticker updated!
  • TracyMT
    TracyMT Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    ticker updated... :happy:
  • vaugkimb2346
    Options
    I'm in!
  • JYPERK
    JYPERK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS. HOW DO I ADD MY TICKER OR SET MY GOAL? I AM NEW TO THE SITE- BUT I THINK I CAN CHALLANGE MYSELF TO A MILE EVERYDAY. LET ME WORK AROUND AND SEE CAN I SET THIS UP. PLEASE SEND INSTRUCTIONS.
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for month 3. Not sure what the team I'm on is doing though?
    I'm setting my goal for 50 miles again - didn't make it for September.
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    ticker updated
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    my goal is 500 miles of spinning/biking, also 3x week of weight training, and 1 yoga class a week

oct 1 60(weights)............ 150calories(HRM)
    oct 2 120(spinning/biking) 880calories(HRM) 40.0miles
    oct 3 120(spinning/weights)708 " " 27.1

miles update: 67.1
  • JYPERK
    JYPERK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    OK. I SET MY TICKER- I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO COPY AND POST. MY GOALS FOR OCTOBER:

28MILES FOR OCTOBER
    SW:341
    OGW: 333

IF I AM NOT DOING THIS CORRECTLY- SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. I AM GONNA GO NOW AND TRY TO MOTIVATE MYSELF INTO WALKING THE MILE FOR TODAY. GONNA WALK WITH THE WALK AWAY THE POUNDS TAPE.
  • dinos
    Options
    @ benji49: There aren't any teams in this challenge. You set your own goal and go for it. We're here to support and keep you honest.
    @ jyperk: You can get a ticker from www.tickerfactory.com, set your goal and keep the ticker updated with your miles.

The reason I'm asking for a ticker is that it helps me track your progress. It's practically impossible to keep track without the ticker and btw I have a life too.
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    ticker is being a pain.. so for now we will go without it! updated!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Got in a run on Sunday but I was so busy the rest of the day that I forgot to get on and log. 2 mile run and a .25 mile cooldown. Hoping to get another run in tonight after I get off work.
  • laura2501
    laura2501 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    6.1 miles for sunday
    not finished yet for today post later:laugh:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    4.5 this morning!
  • aspeaker2011
    aspeaker2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Got outside for the first time in months over the past two days!! I feel alive again :)

Total of 3.26 miles walked!!!
  • laura2501
    laura2501 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    was wondering does anyone have the link to last months spreedsheet i only just worked out how to view the new one and i would like to see the last one