for guys... When you see a girl with limited clothing on..

Options

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have to confess that when I see a scantily dressed lady I inevitably think..."Damn,I wonder if she can make a good sammich?".
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    What's right and wrong is not for you to judge of others. You have your own morals to believe in.
    Some dress this way to beef up their own insecurities about how they look, so do it because it makes them feel sexy. Others, because they simply can. As for anyone and how they think about that person dressed that way...its all about perception and their own hot or not values.

For me. depends on the mood and who is my company.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    Options
    Most guys will usually think dirty thoughts. Honestly, I'm engaged, and I'm sure my fiance has thought about other girls before. However, the keyword is "thought." Even females can think about other men sexually. Thoughts are fine, but if it becomes actions or starts affecting your relationship, then there's a problem.

I agree with some of the people above though. There is a right way to be sexy, and there is a wrong way. The right way would be to show off a little collar bones, wear a v-neck, etc. The wrong way would be to wear shorts that barely cover your butt or a belly shirt.

Thanks so much for generalizing men. You should become like Google, Omnipotent. Until you know the reality of the men's thoughts throughout the world, please keep your generalizations to yourself >)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    But, as someone who can appreciate the beauty of another female, I think there's a right way of being sexy and a wrong way. Showing a little back, showing off your shoulders, or showing off a little leg goes a long way. If you wear teensy little shorts and a tight, low cut shirt, there's nothing left to the imagination.

I agree. . . .
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    There is a right way to be sexy, and there is a wrong way. The right way would be to show off a little collar bones, wear a v-neck, etc. The wrong way would be to wear shorts that barely cover your butt or a belly shirt.

Hi Puritan. Nice to meet you. I am 2011...almost 2012. O.o How are you? Have we met? I don't think so, but it'd be nice if we could get together sometime and discuss what makes you think that you can judge what is right or wrong for others to wear, or that your archaic worldview has any place in the modern world?

P.S. Nudists really have the right idea. Cheers.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I have to confess that when I see a scantily dressed lady I inevitably think..."Damn,I wonder if she can make a good sammich?".

So what you are really saying is that you spend a lot of time thinking if some women like meat between their buns?

I see....
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    ... when you see a girl thats in revealing clothing, do you think nasty thoughts, or do you just think oh shes hot and move on?

This is absurd...guys wouldn't do this...that's as crazy as a guy's first thought being "I'd do her" when he sees a girl. Never happens. ;-)

made me snort out loud!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    ok - when I see a guy with no shirt on, or tight t-shirt & nice hugging jeans, I have dirty thoughts. we're human!!!!!

however, if the guy SHOULDN'T be wearing that or going around shirtless, then usually that causes me to lose my lunch a little.

My thoughts exactly!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    There is a right way to be sexy, and there is a wrong way. The right way would be to show off a little collar bones, wear a v-neck, etc. The wrong way would be to wear shorts that barely cover your butt or a belly shirt.

Hi Puritan. Nice to meet you. I am 2011...almost 2012. O.o How are you? Have we met? I don't think so, but it'd be nice if we could get together sometime and discuss what makes you think that you can judge what is right or wrong for others to wear, or that your archaic worldview has any place in the modern world?

P.S. Nudists really have the right idea. Cheers.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Sounds likes your cousin was telling you what he thought you wanted to hear, which is far from what he would have said if he was standing there with a guy friend.
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options

So what you are really saying is that you spend a lot of time thinking if some women like meat between their buns?

I see....

bahahahahah!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Hasn't it already been established that guys are always thinking dirty thoughts? I don't think it matters what we wear.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Hasn't it already been established that guys are always thinking dirty thoughts? I don't think it matters what we wear.

This is true, but the thoughts are extra naughty if a woman is wearing a sports jersey.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I think your cousin is trying to be diplomatic or he plays for another team. "dirty and impure thoughts?" Having sexual thoughts is what makes a male. Acting or not acting on them is what differentiates the men from the boys.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I don't know about that, but these too really hot guys ran past my house earlier and .........well, I must confess that I had dirty thoughts about them. I wanted to bring them into my house and scurb them clean......this is what you mean right? Dirty thoughts?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    Options

How yoooooooou dooooooooooooooooin?
  • amilynnM
    amilynnM Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A girl should wear whatever she wants and whatever she's comfortable with. It isn't her job to protect men from their own thoughts. I get so sick of hearing this crap.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

This is true, but the thoughts are extra naughty if a woman is wearing a sports jersey.

Haha that's funny. This is what I wear when I'm out for a long walk or run: http://www.soccershopusa.com/Images_Products/Nike USA National Team Away Jersey 2008.jpg With shorts, of course.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options

I see what you did there, Cool James.