dinner tonight??

Options
so what's on the menu for you/your family tonight?

ours is still undecided--such an organized mommy-not :laugh:

Replies

• staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    so what's on the menu for you/your family tonight?

ours is still undecided--such an organized mommy-not :laugh:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    tonight is my cheat nights since we are having people over for a birthday! so im going to have a snacks im trying to stick with the carrots and hummus but i know i'll be dipping into the chilli and chips and having beer!!

but on a normal night we have veggies, chicken or salmon (either grilled or baked), salad with beans or fruit for a side dish!
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I just had 3 pieces of a small pizza......guess I need to work a little harder at the gym tonight....but SOOOO worth it :)
  • mmk12
    mmk12 Posts: 6
    Options
    We had grilled chicken with green beans and cantaloupe. Now im off to do my workout for the night...oh great.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to have a quesadilla with black beans and guacamole and veggies of some sort! mmm

~Leash
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I had beans and mac & cheese.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I just finished. Homemade thin & crispy pizza with a corona.
  • SexySize9
    SexySize9 Posts: 43
    Options
    Since it's Fish Friday, the boys are having King Crab legs (which I seem to allergic to) and clams. I will be having a steamed shrimp and a salad.
  • smcclain
    smcclain Posts: 2
    Options
    Well my wonderful husband just made homemade chicken french, with wheat flour and wheat pasta.. it was so YUM.. But he forgot to use the"diet" butter.... ha.. But I worked out really hard today so it was so worth it... finishing it with a glass of wine... and yes it's white wine! :) But normally, it's grilled anything, chicken, salmon, steak.. with lots of veggies and brown rice (for me).. hey even my kids are into it.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Steaks on the grill, steamed veggies and sweet potato fries. Yumm.
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    normaly i will have grilled baked or broiled chicken breast or steak with a salad veggies and some sort of starch but tonight my hubby works late so im ordering pita pit YUM!!! And its still healthy cause i always get the light buffalo chicken and a diet dr pepper and im spoling myself tonight with a bag of baked lays yum. and i still have 250 calories left for the day yay!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    5 oz of striploin steak - done on the barbeque
    onions, red pepper and mushrooms cooked with water, garlic and a bit of red wine
    broccoli

Yum... just sitting and digesting before we take the dogs for a walk
  • paula123
    paula123 Posts: 91
    Options
    I wasn't too good today but I had a cup of mac n cheese with half a strip of bacon and a salad.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    fresco menu from Taco Bell, 2 chicken soft tacos at 170 cals each.

oh yea, and a couple shots of Brandy!!! wheeee!!

Nighty night!
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    I made spiced shrimp couscous. It was very yummy.

Just posted it in the recipe forum with pics too. :wink:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    we had meatloaf made with turkey and lean beef. w/red baked potato and green beans.
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    I had the Chicken & Apple Stuffed Pitas that were in the recipe section! They are very, very good!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I've been sick and still have a bad sore throat so had oatmeal and soft toast!! :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    fresco menu from Taco Bell, 2 chicken soft tacos at 170 cals each.

oh yea, and a couple shots of Brandy!!! wheeee!!

Nighty night!
    I love the fresco menu!! The Fresco Chicken Border Bowl is awesome!! :drinker:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,991 Member
    Options
    We have our dinner mid day

We had 5 0z grilled turkey burger with 1 TBS Fat Daddy's bbq sauce, salad with spinach, tomato, yellow pepper, onion, radish, baby carrots, and spray dressing, steam fresh mixed whole beans about 330 calories:bigsmile: