Scale Smashers Support (closed thread)

Options

Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Hey kids...I'm a Scale Smasher till I die!!! You will adore Faith, she's one of my favourite people on here. :wink:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    This dreary weather that's moved in is KILLING ME! I'm so tired and lazy, and since I don't run in the rain I haven't been working out. :blushing: My eating so far has been decent. Not great, but not horrible. If the rain doesn't clear up by tomorrow I'll be doing the Shred. I still want to get at least 2 workouts in for the week.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

Sorry to hear- that's what we were dealing with for about a week. Hang in there and the weather and you will pull through!!!

Anne- I'm sure you'll be just fine!!

Awe, HI DOT!!!

I still have to put my food in for the day but have 386 burned cals for the day (not including my time at the park with ma babygirl) Still have to put dinner in but was a delicious sammi from a cute cafe and some chili- more than enough room left for it! Also decided against wine (it's just too late) and now i can enjoy it during the Packer game tomorrow! GO PACK GO!!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    We are getting such nice weather, coming into summer now all I want to do is drink and eat bla! I was a bit off track yesterday with Bro's wedding but back into it today. :bigsmile:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Faith - our summer is ending here so it means tons of casseroles and crock pot meals - comfort food is not too good for the hips - seasons changing = lots of good food and drinks!

Throwing a party next week and looking for a good HOT alcoholic beverage...any suggestions? something I can throw in a crock pot on warm?

Jessica - love the nails

Sara - looking good! Love the sweater :)

Katie - did the weather clear? Not here - under 50 and rainy all day!!! Glad we have a treadmill....

Amy thanks for popping in! How has your weekend been?
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Hey there!
    It's been good--partied like a rock star Friday night (okay, an aging rock star) some girl time with my daughter yesterday, hike with the neighbor, and then today a bunch of cooking and a quick run to the library. Have a great Monday!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Awe... Jessica is supporting us Oregon Ducks!!!:wink:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Nope, weather is still rainy and cold! :angry: The latter part of my weekend was pretty sh!tty from an eating standpoint. :blushing: I'm hoping that getting it together for the next few days keeps me in the comp.....
  • bauer0813
    Options
    Hey guys,:happy:
    Just saying howdy, hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm trying to be better on here so here I go. Congrats Anne on rocking the scale! I'm very proud and happy for you.
    Long weekend of working outside - hopefully pays off.
    See you all tomorrow
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    You guys will love Faith... She's frickin' awesome!

Dot, I don't know of too many rock stars that let age alter their party life... Rock on girl:wink::drinker:

Anne, So you could do Hot Apple Pie, Peppermint Patties, Hot Buttered Rum, Peach Cobbler.... I love Hot Toddies but that seams to be a huge hit or miss drink. Let me know if any of these sound good and i'll get ya the recipe. There are tons of websites that you can google also to find delicious warm drinks. I'm always looking up new stuff to put on our special board.
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Anne, So you could do Hot Apple Pie, Peppermint Patties, Hot Buttered Rum, Peach Cobbler.... I love Hot Toddies but that seams to be a huge hit or miss drink. Let me know if any of these sound good and i'll get ya the recipe. There are tons of websites that you can google also to find delicious warm drinks. I'm always looking up new stuff to put on our special board.

The all sound really SWEET, what would you say is the least sweet? MMMMmmmm I'm drooling already can't wait for this weekend!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Im thinkin the least sweet.... Hot toddy? Since its booze honey n lemon? Hot apple pie is delicious and great for this time of year. Maybe just used no sugar added juice and add some lemon?

Had a great sports weekend in the proud state of WI!!!

And sure I'll double support with my stylish nails, what sport are they?

Was doin some "googling" last night and found a die hard Packer bar in Houston, I'm stoked!!! MIL said we can go to every game they don't get on cable n she'd happily watch Olivia, YAY!!

Oh yea as of this morning I'm down even more- 1.6!!!! Maybe a 2 day whole food diet is in order? Hmmm we shall see lol
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Definately Hot Toddy is the least sweet. Hot Buttered Rum reminds me of a creamy tea like a Chai Tea Latte almost. The Peach Cobbler is Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Hot water, and a dash of Cinnamin Schnapps for a hint of spice. Peppermint Patty is really sweet... It's made with Hot Chocolate. There are tons of Coffee drinks but I wouldn't recommend those for a party cause not everyone likes coffee.

Oregon Ducks are a college football team... We made it to the National Championship game last year! Go Ducks!!!
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Okay - Hot toddy and peppermint patty it is - I have two crock pots :) Lots of people coming - and we're all drinkers even though its an early get together I think we'll have some late stays (FYI - its a baptism party for my son haha - any excuse, right?) Hope I don't lose mother of the year award.

No running tonight. Had in laws over unexpected and no way I can get everything done on my list AND a run. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

Hope you all had a good weekend!
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Anne, trust me, I lost my mother of the year award a loooooooooooooong time ago. My son and daughter "do shots" with the grown ups. :drinker: (Milk or juice, y'all!)

401 calories today...coaching and the "dirty dozen" in about an hour and 15.
  • mamaturner
    Options
    How we looking team? One more day til weigh in!! I must admit I'm super stoked, as of about 3 min ago I'm down 2.6#s!!! :-)
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    How we looking team? One more day til weigh in!! I must admit I'm super stoked, as of about 3 min ago I'm down 2.6#s!!! :-)

WOW Way to go Jessica!!!! That is so awesome :)

Amy - whenever my sister makes jello shots her kids help her and they make their own in a different color sans alcohol :) Glad Dirty Dozen is going so well!

Kasi and Jessica thanks for the drinks suggestions.

I was down one pound yesterday morning. We'll see for tomorrow if it stays off! My scale only goes in increments of .5, which I never noticed before this competition so I bought another newer scale - its nice and is showing me weighing less :) So I figure I'll keep using the .5 scale but If I weigh in tomorrow and they are the same then I will post both pics and start using the other in future weeks.

Have a nice day everyone :flowerforyou:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    WTG Jessica! Hope you lose even more by tomorrow. Over the weekend I was up 3 lbs, checked this morning and I'm up 1.5 lbs. :blushing: It's been a rough week for me.... BUT, I'm optimistic for next week! :bigsmile:

Good luck everyone for tomorrow! :drinker: (that's water in those cups)
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Katie you'll be fine i am sure!

Amy I love your new photo - I have all of the Little Miss and Mr books :)

I hope you all have a great day - let me know if I should use my .5 for the team today :)
  • bauer0813
    Options
    Good morning Scale Smashers,

Hope everyone has a good weigh in today. I'm down 1.2lbs, happy that i lost but i was hoping for more. I have been working hard so I thought i would take my measurements and i have lost 7.5inches total so that was a great motivator.

Have a great day!

Good Job Anne - you rock!

~Chris
  • 19Robin72
    19Robin72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not familiar with the team or what the challenge is, but I do need some accountability. Can someone fill me in and let me know what I need to do to join.

Thanks - Robin