Your Ideal Height

Options
JeremiahStone
JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
If you could grow to be any height what would it be?
Mine is 6'5, only 4 more inches to go :D

Replies

• girlypop
    Options
    wow see i think 6'5" is too tall even for guys! lol of course i'm short soo, it might be because i can't reach them! I'm only 5'2.5" but ideally i think maybe 5'6"...
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8...I'd like to be 2 inches taller so my height and weight would be PERFECT together lol....
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have to say that I am perfectly happy at 5'5''! Now I just need to focus on getting more of this weight off some I'm better proportioned. Soon!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2 and a half". I want to be 4' 11".

I have an obsession with freakishly tall men and that would help. XD Also, being short rules!
  • maryloo2011
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5" and wished I was 5'9" or 5'10"
  • Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    5'10''.. I'd like to shrink 4"s....
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Yay girlypop.

At 5'8" there is hope for me :D

I'm pretty happy with my height. The tallest I'd ever want to be is 6'
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    5'6 ... right now I'm 5'2
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5' 1.5" and I am happy with my overall height.

I am NOT happy with my leg to torso ratio, however. My legs are so SHORT! Sure, I could "fix" it by wearing super tall high heels, except I can't wear them without tripping all over the place...
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11, and have a love/hate relationship w/ my height. Some days, I would give anything to be 3-4 inches shorter. I get tired of towering over all the women and most of the men I work with...would like to know what it feels like to be "normal", whatever that is...LOL.
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    6 feet would be perfect for me :)
  • tickletickle
    Options
    im happy being just under 5'4''
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    If you could grow to be any height what would it be?
    Mine is 6'5, only 4 more inches to go :D
    MFP can't help with that, unfortunately! :P
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" barefoot which is a perfect height for a woman, but I wear heels each and every day so I technically I am 6"
  • MlleDee
    MlleDee Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 3 inches, so I could be 6 foot in heels, not 6 foot barefoot!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I'm not overweight, I'm undertall. I'd like to be 6'4". I was 6'2" when I was 19, now at 49 I', 6'1/2". I'm vertically challenged and horizontially overstated. :-):bigsmile:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I like my ideal height to be 5'9! Which is the height I already am.... Just want a guy to like my height! They think I am TOO tall and they are already super tall.....I just get tired of hearing, "Your really tall"..... lol
  • LewisFishman
    Options
    According to the charts, I'm not too fat--just too short! I should be 9'6" tall! Seriously, I am 6'2". Or 6'3", if you ask my wife. Whatever it is, I'm already delighted with it.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and would love to be 5'7." Then I could wear heels without towering over my boyfriend and find clothes easier.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and would like to be 6'1" or 6'2". Of course, my wife is 5'2" so my height works out ok there.