Reverse Crunches- 2 sets, 15 crunches each set 1/3pt

FOOD CHALLENGE - 7 Points Total
    Part 1 – 70 Grams of Protein 5pt
    Part 2- High Protein Recipe 2pt

EMOTIONAL CHALLENGE- 2 Points Total
    Part 1- Question 1/1pt
    Part 2- Bonus point No scale Wed to Wed 1pt
    Wednesday Total = 5

WOW! The planks about did me in. I thought, yeah lets get the easy one out of the way first! WRONG! HAHA!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    CARDIO CHALLENGE - 7 Points Total
    Part 1- Dancing 20-30 Minutes 1/3pt
    Part 2- Log Regular Calories 4pt

STRENGTH CHALLENGE- 9 Points Total
    Bicycle Crunches- 2 sets, 60 seconds each set 1/3pt
    Planks- do 2 sets, 60 seconds each 1/3pt

Part 1- Question 1/1pt
    Wednesday Total = 5

WOW! The planks about did me in. I thought, yeah lets get the easy one out of the way first! WRONG! HAHA!

BAHAHA I hate planks! But i powered through them too! Good job!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Points for today:

Cardio-dancing done 1pt
    Food- recipe and met protein 2pts
    Strength-all 3 3pts
    Emotional part 1 done 1pt

7 points for today!
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Question about the food challenge - Is the recipe worth 2 points or do we need to post 2 recipes to get both points?
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Question about the food challenge - Is the recipe worth 2 points or do we need to post 2 recipes to get both points?

Its just one recipe and you get 2 bonus points
  • bmccrary
    Options
    Evening ladies,
    So i wasn't able to get a whole lot of exercises done today since i was out of the house from 6 this morning till about 630 tonight because of work and the errands i had to do after work. Although i wasn't able to do much i did get the challenge exercises done and i am about to go for a nice 30 min work around the neighborhood with my boyfriend before i get ready for bed.

Part 1- (3 points): 1/3 points. I am about to walk around my neighborhood for 30 mins
    Part 2- (4 points) 1/4 points. Will log calorie burned when i get back from the walk

My stomach is the main part of me i want to work on so i added an extra set to each one
    Bicycle Crunches- 3 sets, 60 seconds each set. 1/3 points
    Planks- do 3 sets, 60 seconds each 1/3 points
    Reverse Crunches-3 sets, 15 crunches each set 1/3 points

Part 1- Protein Requirement: I went over protein by 8g
  • megcc
    megcc Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Part 1- Dancing 20-30 Minutes 1 pt
    Logging cals burned 1 pt
    2 pts for the day.

I loved the dancing I turned on music and baby girl and I danced around. We both had a lot of fun w/ it she was giggling like crazy.
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Points for 10/05"
    Cardio-logged calories burned 1pt
    Food- met protein 1pts
    Strength-all 3 3pts
    Total : 5pts
  • amyelizbradley
    amyelizbradley Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little better today; went to the gym but I'm tired (to bed early... I hope!)

WE. 10/5 (posted on SAHMU regroup thread & on spreadsheet)
    CARDIO: - 7 Points Total
    Part 1- (0/3) DANCE, 20-30 minutes 3x = no
    Part 2- (1/4) Log your regular calories 4x = yes

STRENGTH: - 9 Points Total
    Bicycle Crunches (1/3) - 2 sets, 60 seconds ea. = yes
    Planks (1/3)- do 2 sets, 60 seconds ea. = yes
    Reverse Crunches (1/3) - 2 sets, 15 crunches ea. = yes

FOOD - 7 Points Total
    Part 1 (1/5) - protein? = yes
    Part 2 (0/2) - high protein recipe? no

EMOTIONAL CHALLENGE- (0/2)
  • amyelizbradley
    Options
    Ladies,

I have lost 1.2 lbs this week..yay!!

Tried dancing this morning and I couldnt do my Indian dance for more than 15 mins..in squat position for 15 mins is really difficult.. Now I know why my students say its difficult..lol... But managed to get Zumba in for remaining 15 mins... nice cardio and dancing too... :-) Will try to do some core exercise and some nice walking... but im fully pumped up for this week.. :-)

Congrats on your loss! And 15 min. of Indian style dancing IS hard! Way to go!!
  • amyelizbradley
    Options

Its just one recipe and you get 2 bonus points

But always feel free to post two! I love trying out new recipes... :wink:
  • amyelizbradley
    Options
    Part 1- Dancing 20-30 Minutes 1/3pt
    Part 2- Log Regular Calories 4pt

Bicycle Crunches- 2 sets, 60 seconds each set 1/3pt
    Planks- do 2 sets, 60 seconds each 1/3pt

Part 1- Question 1/1pt
    Wednesday Total = 5

BAHAHA I hate planks! But i powered through them too! Good job!

Am I crazy? I love planks... okay, yeah, crazy... :tongue:
  • amyelizbradley
    Options
    Today I have finally hit my first mini goal of 20 lbs! As of today, I've lost 20.8...after I set my first major long term goal 80 lbs seemed awfully daunting and unattainable. So I started setting goals at 20 lbs at a time...Mini goal number 1 FINALLY accomplished! Only 3 more to go before reaching my first long term goal...now that doesnt seem so hard to attain!

CONGRATS! Way to go!
  • bmccrary
    Options
    i don't know where to post the calories. i know where to post points and weight but not cal.
  • amyelizbradley
    Options
    i don't know where to post the calories. i know where to post points and weight but not cal.

It's within the same document, just on a different tab (there are 4 tabs towards the lower left hand corner of the document).
    :smile:
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi,

5th Oct- points
    Total-5

Cardio- 1 for dancing
    Strength-3

Protein- Haven't met my goal intake.. :-( .. Will get some protein powder tomorrow.. Any suggestions on which one is better please?

Also, I am so tempted to peek into the scale..lol.. But I want that bonus point.. :-))
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I had the longest day of my life! I will check in with you all tomorrow after work, have a great day tomorrow and congrats to everyone for your losses.
    Karie
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I thought I was always doing so great with my protein intake, but since I raised it yesterday, and then when it increased with my exercise/calories burned, I am not able to get up to it. I'd love to just buy some protein powder and go that way, but since I don't own a blender (thanks to Casyn dropping the glass jar before I ever even used it), I don't think having protein powder will really do me any good right now.

Does anyone have any suggestions, besides protein powder, for high protein snacks? However, I am SUPER picky and don't like:
    Boiled Eggs
    Fish
    Nuts

Yesterday I ate some peanut butter (twice!) to help increase my protein, which it did, but still not enough. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • cynthappy2
    cynthappy2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Hitting a goal is inspiring to others...like me:blushing:
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I thought I was always doing so great with my protein intake, but since I raised it yesterday, and then when it increased with my exercise/calories burned, I am not able to get up to it. I'd love to just buy some protein powder and go that way, but since I don't own a blender (thanks to Casyn dropping the glass jar before I ever even used it), I don't think having protein powder will really do me any good right now.

Does anyone have any suggestions, besides protein powder, for high protein snacks? However, I am SUPER picky and don't like:
    Boiled Eggs
    Fish
    Nuts

Yesterday I ate some peanut butter (twice!) to help increase my protein, which it did, but still not enough. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    I'm figuring out this one too-- I bumped up my protein up a while ago ( 40% carbs, 30% each fat and protein) because I found that the MFP setting was really low, and have been using that as a "goal". Of course, now that I have to HIT it.. phew! Aside from using protein powder ( which I'm trying not to) all I've been doing is having cooked chicken breasts on hand. It's something that is easy, fairly high protein, and doesn't add to my carb intake either.
    Also, for the protein powder I have, I don't NEED a blender either. The store I got it from also gives you a cup with a lid so you can use that as a shaker and just add your water or milk. Sure, adding more stuff is exciting, but not necessary.