30 Day Shred Starting Today Who wants In?

Options
124»

Replies

• fairygirl716
    Options
    Did not do 30DS today....was a really rough morning. I will do day 10 tomorrow. I did however, walk for 70 minutes and will being doing a 50 min Zumba class tonight.

Is anyone else still doing this challenge?
  • gailduncan
    gailduncan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing this. Had a few days off due to getting a cold. So after a catch up I'm starting Level 2 today.
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    Day 10 today....was tough because I hurt my ankle at Zumba last night...but I pushed through and modified where neccessary. Level 2 tomorrow. Zumba again tonight.

Have a great day!
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    Day 11....level 2 sucks!

I had to modify alot, not because it was hard, but because it was too much stress on my ankle. I may have to try level 3 instead.

If you are still doing this challenge....let me know.
  • DJP36
    DJP36 Posts: 7
    Options
    Still doing the challenge! Looking forward to level 3 on Monday.
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    Completed Level 2 day 4. I've been going for 15 days with 1 day of rest. I have to modify some of the moves to accomadate an ankle injury....but, I'm pushing through.

Can't wait to take day 30 pictures...I have day 1 day 7 and day 14 pics and you can definately see changes in the definition.

Have only lost about 1/2 inch so far...but It's moving :)
  • gailduncan
    gailduncan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The squats have worn out my right knee so not able to do those for a while.

Have lost on my hips and arms but have gained on my thighs. I don't weigh myself that often and lost 5lb during September so I'm sure 30DS has contributed to that.
  • CitrusLump
    Options
    I'm up for it, although I might end up missing a few days here and there - I'm currently doing a research thesis and final year exam prep,so on my stressy/busy/library days I'll probably sacrifice the Shred in favour of something more relaxing! ;)

Starting weight - 130lbs
  • Ripsei
    Ripsei Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    Purposely fell off the wagon. I'm taking a week break from exercise in general. Trying to give my body time to heal and I've increased my calories to maintaince. Hoping this will send my body into confusion. Then I'll shake it up again and start up.

Hope you are all having success!