Losing 20 in your 20's! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN TOMORROW ALREADY!?!?!? WELL I DONT THINK I WILL HAVE LOST ANYTHING CONSIDERING I JUST STEPPED ON THE SCALE AND WEIGH THE SAME, AS LONG AS I DIDNT GAIN THOUGH!!! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW EVERYONE!
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    Anyone else chowing down the water in preparation for tomorrow's weigh in?

I am!!! :laugh:

Good luck to everyone :heart:
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Hope everyone is well!

I've lost 3lbs this week! I'm thrilled. It's my biggest loss in months. Could someone please update the spreadsheet to 141lbs for me please (I'm on my phone and can't open the page).

I hope everyone else is successful today. I'll log back later to see how you're all getting on!
  • mummyv811
    Options
    LemonSocks I am on it!!!! That loss is amaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!! Well done :drinker:

I have lost 1lb this week which has taken me into the 150's (if only by 1/2lb). :bigsmile:

Good luck to everyone else :smile:
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone and congats on the weight loss so far - 3lbs is amazing!!

And of course - congratulations on the pregnancy!! As you can see we're all thrilled for you!! :-D

Unfortunately, I have gained this week and I'm back up to 156lb. A sprained ankle and not much exercising has really not agreed with me. And of course what I failed to do was change my eating to reflect not exercising! Ah well, I went for a 3 mile run yesterday and everything was fine, so I am back in the game as of NOW!

If someone could update my weight that'd be awesome, otherwise I'll do it when I get home tonight.

Sorry to let you down lovely bananas :-(

Have a great thursday everyone!

Cathy
  • mummyv811
    Options
    Weight updated! :happy:

No let down hun just get that ankle better and kick som butt next week! :bigsmile:

xxx
  • cmiles23
    Options
    lost a pound yay!!!! goodbye 130's HELLO 129 :)
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone so far who logged a loss! Woohoo! I personally only lost less than a pound, but it feels good to be 135.
    Just a heads up, I'll be on vacation next week and won't have access to a computer to log my weight, so I'll just log it as no change for now and update it on Sunday, Oct. 16 when I get back.

Good luck next week!!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone's successes this past week. Unfortunately, I'm up. Way up. Higher than I started. :blushing: I've just been super stressed out and it shows in my eating and my lack of exercise. I'm really sorry I let you down again Blue Berries.... :cry:

A friend has pushed me to go to Zumba tonight after work (I haven't gone in about 3 weeks...) so I'm sure that'll help. I know I'm in a funk and if I can just exercise my way out of it, I can get back to being awesome. :ohwell: I also seriously need to get back to tracking EVERYTHING again, it was tedious but it helped...
  • cmiles23
    Options
    Congrats to everyone's successes this past week. Unfortunately, I'm up. Way up. Higher than I started. :blushing: I've just been super stressed out and it shows in my eating and my lack of exercise. I'm really sorry I let you down again Blue Berries.... :cry:

A friend has pushed me to go to Zumba tonight after work (I haven't gone in about 3 weeks...) so I'm sure that'll help. I know I'm in a funk and if I can just exercise my way out of it, I can get back to being awesome. :ohwell: I also seriously need to get back to tracking EVERYTHING again, it was tedious but it helped...

you got this, just focus........ i have faith in you!!!!!!!!!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who lost this week!! I didn't lose as much as I did last week, but I'm down 1.7 lbs :D

If you didn't lose or you gained, keep in mind that the fact that you're taking the journey to a better lifestyle is more of an achievement that most ppl don't like to work towards.. On that note, CONGRATS to you gals!! <3

Remember, we're all here if someone needs some encouragement.

As for Nika & Jaye... Jaye has been sick & Nika has left the challenge.
  • cmiles23
    Options
    MAKES ME SAD TO SEE WE AHVE LOST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE, BUT PROUD TO KNOW I AM NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    MAKES ME SAD TO SEE WE AHVE LOST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE, BUT PROUD TO KNOW I AM NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!

Amen!
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    misslouisee is on vacation and hasn't logged on in a week... should we just update her weight as unchanged?
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    Jaye did say she didn't want to leave the challenge. From what gathered, she's just sick. As for Nika, she feels bad that she won't be logging much... And she'd rather leave, than to make our team (Peaches) not do well. You know?
  • misslouisee
    misslouisee Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    hey hey! I'm back! So SORRY for lack of communication for the week, I was away but also had no internet at any point to even pop a message on. I haven't weighed in yet, I will do this later today and update, I PROMISE :) but I'm definitely not leaving. I just have to see the damage from the holiday and then deal with losing whatever I've put on (cos I'm pretty sure I've put on).

Glad to be back though guys :)
  • misslouisee
    Options
    Ok, I've put my weight in, I'm usually quicker than that, honest!

Only put on 3/4lb on holiday which really isn't as bad as I thought, sorry for the gain but will lose next week :)
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Jaye did say she didn't want to leave the challenge. From what gathered, she's just sick. As for Nika, she feels bad that she won't be logging much... And she'd rather leave, than to make our team (Peaches) not do well. You know?

If Jaye is staying, perhaps we should just update her weight as no change this week?

And don't worry about not logging your weight, misslouise. We knew you'd be on vacation. Did you have a nice time?
  • misslouisee
    Options
    I did, thank you :) It was brill! Went to my cousins wedding and then had 5 days in Yorkshire, north of England.
  • cmiles23
    Options
    made it through the weekend without a weight gain..... however its about to be TOM so i dont have the highest hopes for thursdays weigh in but im definitley going to try!!!!!!