MFP Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    CW 191.8 loss of 1 pound.. Yippee! Hope everyone is well....
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    CW 191.8 loss of 1 pound.. Yippee! Hope everyone is well....
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    cant wait to see peoples incredible weight losses tmrw!
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    after my amazing weight loss last week TOM is here this week...I will be lucky if I maintain :) hehe but I know it will go down soon so all is good. Best of luck to all of you tomorrow!
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    ahh that was me last week... barely lost anything.... hopefully il be better this week too! =)
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I am up this week! Booo... 157.4. TOM is about to start I am sure thats the problem.... but still.. does not show nicely on the scale!!
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am up this week too :mad: My official weigh-in is tomorrow so I will wait to post until the morning.
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I will weigh in tomorrow, b/c I have been Yo-Yo-ing all week. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to track this week's challenge! I had a crazy busy week (plus stressful) and wasn't able to track consistently, and my weight has been swinging back & forth by 2.5#'s. We'll see what the morning tells!

Hope you all have a great day. Next week doesn't look as nutty, so I should be better about getting the challenge in!

Amy
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    how did you want us to send our challenge info anyway?
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    same as your weights, private message please. it makes things so much easier. thank you!
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    weight stayed the same this week...which is pretty good b/c i wasnt able to get a lot of workouts in
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    how did you want us to send our challenge info anyway?

I meant as in our we sending it to you in cups?
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    yep, cups. http://www.fruitsandveggiesmatter.gov/downloads/General_Audience_Brochure.pdf
    this site has useful info on how much of certain fruits and veggies is a cup

deadline for the weigh ins is going to be 5 pm today!
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    how do you guys feel about counting grams of fat for next weeks challenge?
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 187.0 this week !
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options

Works for me! I just like to know about the challenges on or by Sunday so that I'm ready on Monday morning! Just let us know what you decide.
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options

are you going to do it percentages to each person's weight? because a person weighing 180 should be eating much less fat then a person weighing 300.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Is it OK if I don't send in my result for the next challenge? I'm doing atkins so I eat at least 50% of fat so it won't fair to my team to have me on this challenge.
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    firedragon064, yep its ok, just make sure you still send me your weight. ty for letting me know!

sarahkova, i didnt think of that, thank you sooo much for suggesting that to me. in response, can people please send me what mfp says their fat consumption is supposed to be at the same time?

now about that charts. as you can see, i've deleted quite a few people this week. these are people that have consistently not checked in, making it much harder for me to do the charts. i'm really sorry if im being rude to people here, but i think its time i put down my foot. there are a few people who had not checked in for weeks, but sent me their weights this week. you guys will be given one more week, if you send me your weights next week, your in still, if not, i'm sorry but i'm going to delete you from the list. bekkadillion, since you are the last person on the purple team, if you send me your weight next week, il switch you to another team. if not, since you didnt this week, i'm going to remove you from the list. the people i have removed are: avacopper11, prettypooks, raven413, t_rog, julieash, kaybay1994, km323, amanda72. if i'm wrong by deleting any of these people, please let me know and il re-add them. i'm really sorry to do this to the people being deleted.

this week, the BLUE TEAM wins the weigh in!! congrats guys!!
    our individual biggest loser is firedragon064! great job!

the GREEN TEAM wins the challenge! WOOT WOOT! (im on the green team) way to go guys!!

mfp5.jpg

mfp5chal-1.jpg

sorry about the image formatting, im not really sure what to do about it. if anyone has suggestions just let me know. for now, if you right click on the image and click open in new tab/window you can see the whole thing with this weeks numbers
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Great work all!!!