Weigh in!

Start 215.8

Now 213.8

3 more to go! :D
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    Great results so far everyone :)

I started at 150 last week, I am at 149.2 this week. Loss of 0.8 pounds! Chicka chicka yea!

For those who did not lose this week, don't get discouraged. No change is better than a gain. We still have 3 more weeks. Let's reflect on the week and see what we did that we could do differently next week. Many of us have hit a plateau so it's just a matter of trial and error to figure out what is going to help us shed these pounds.

This week, I got back on track with my dieting & got back to working out after taking over a week off cuz I was sick. Hope to keep my eating habits in order thru the weekend and into next week.

Best of luck to everyone.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    SW: 171.8
    CW: 169.6
    GW: 164

5.6 lbs to go!
  • acuteangles
    acuteangles Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SW: 141.5
    CW: 140.5
    GW: 136
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    Today's weight - 167.4
    Last week's weight - 168.2

GW by 10/31 - 163

I can't be too mad, considering I didn't work out Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, or Thursday because I was sick. I did an hour of Zumba and an hour of Walking/Jogging on Monday, and I did an hour of Zumba and an hour of weight training on Tuesday. The numbers are still moving in the right direction, so as soon as I get well, I CAN DO THIS!

Plan of action: Zumba, Jogging/Walking, Weight Training, eating less fast food and shooting fornat least 4 days of exercise.
  • Melanie12081
    Options
    SW: 147.5
    CW: 147.2
    GW: 143

Well...I'm happy, considering my Monday weigh-in for another challege was up 3.5lbs! I spent all thsi week busting by butt to get back to the starting point...hopefully that'll make it easier to make THIS weekend a good one...
  • SheCantWeight
    SheCantWeight Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In Numero Uno:::

SW (for this challenge): 182.4
    CW: 180.8

not quite 2 pounds but I'll take it :)
  • nwohler
    nwohler Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    SW: 225.1
    CW: 223.5
    GW: 220

1.6 pounds down :smile: I'm happy with that
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 96
    Options
    I'm in! Same goals as you divades!

I really hope to lose 5lbs by Halloween (and no doubt put it all back on during the inevitable candy and horror movie binge hehe!)

SW 01/10/11 150lbs
    GW 31/01/11 145lbs
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Count me in- this was my challenge anyway! I want to try for ten pounds but I would be happy with 5 for sure. Starting 10/08; starting weight: 166.2. Currently eating up to 1200 calories per day and aiming for a 700-900 calorie deficit.
    Can't wait to see what we all can do!!!
  • 719Lily
    719Lily Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

Starting Weight: 10/08 = 188
    Goal: 10/31 = 183

LET'S DO THIS!!!!
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Weigh in ^^

Start 215.8

Currently 213.4

Yay :D
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    Congrats to all you losers!

Keep your head in the game and remember to stay healthy this week! Move, Move, Move!

I'm going to the Reumatologist today for the first time since I lost my weight (now 96 lbs) Won't she be surprised :)

Have a great week ya'll!
  • DanyelePalmer
    Options
    down 1.7 so far :)
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 137 this morning :)

that's 3 lbs already! I can't believe it!!!
  • divades
    Options
    How was the weekend for everyone? It was rough for me. I ate a lot of things I shouldn't have. Hopefully it won't be reflected on the scale Friday.
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    I ate well. Nothing destructive...but I normally do my weigh -in's on Monday....and I didn't see any movement. I guess not maintaining is better than gaining. I know I'm nearing the end of my weight loss...but I don't want to be done. It is hard to see the scales moving slower now....especially since for 7 months I was losing about 8-10 lbs a month. Now I'm lucky if I lose 2 lbs.

Slow and steady...I know, I know! But, :p ....that's what I think about that! lol
  • divades
    Options
    Tomorrow is our second weigh in day. I hope everyone has had a great, successful week. Can't wait to see everyone's results. Best of luck to everyone :)
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    Ugh...maintained AGAIN. However, I suppose that is good. I've changed things up a bit. I increased my calories to maintaince and dropped all exercise. I'm doing this for a week, then I'm picking things back up and starting fresh. I am trying to shake things up and confuse the heck out of my body. We'll see if this backfires or not.

Wish me luck!