Hottie by the Holidays Week 1

Options

Replies

• Katherine808
    Katherine808 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yum!! That Citrus Crunch Chicken sounds fantastic! I'll have to give it a try. I finally got my hands on a scale and was really disappointed when I stepped on it. I weighed in at 173, one pound heavier than when the challenge started but every day I have been staying very close to my calorie goal and doing daily exercise classes. I was expecting that I would have at least lost something, at the worst stayed the same, but unfortunately I gained. I'm trying not to get discouraged about it because I realize it could be muscle gain and the scale hasn't caught up to my effort level, but it still is frustrating to see that.

Hope you are all having a good week :)
  • liz4187
    liz4187 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hey guys! Thank you for being so patient with me. Because it is Week 1 the leader board is pretty much the same all across the board but it will change over time as total weight loss starts differing from the weekly :)

1st place is TIA !

2nd is SHAREN!

3rd place is MAUDYMOO!

Good luck to everyone this week and let me know if I have made any mistakes :)

HottiebytheHolidays-5.jpg
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    Hey guys! Thank you for being so patient with me. Because it is Week 1 the leader board is pretty much the same all across the board but it will change over time as total weight loss starts differing from the weekly :)

1st place is TIA !

2nd is SHAREN!

3rd place is MAUDYMOO!

Good luck to everyone this week and let me know if I have made any mistakes :)

HottiebytheHolidays-5.jpg

I almost had third place!! :-(
  • cinnamonbunz87
    Options
    This sounds like fun! Is it too late to join?
  • liz4187
    Options
    You can absolutely join, just be sure to give your information and I will add you in.

Nicole you did great this past week :D I love seeing all of that green up on the board!!!
  • cinnamonbunz87
    Options
    Aww thanks!

Name: Mary
    Current Weight :149
    Goal Weight: 125 by holidays, 115 overall :)
  • o0oAliciao0o
    Options
    Can I join? Name Alish CW 138, GW by holidays 130. Ultimate goal 125.
  • liz4187
    Options
    Consider it done :)
  • MrzAmis2003
    Options
    Hey I want in!!! Is it cool??
  • dgrant74
    dgrant74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to this. I don't know how to join this challenge but I want to be a part. Please help!!!:frown:
    By the way...I'm D.G.
  • liz4187
    Options
    Hey guys this is the information I need to add you to the challenge

Name or nickname
    Current Weight
    Goal Weight (It doesn't have to be for the holidays necessarily)
    Also if you have your weight from last week that helps too

Weigh-ins are every monday. Please make sure to participate, it makes me so sad filling in the chart when people don't give updates. This is a team effort!! :D
  • MrzAmis2003
    Options
    Von
    CW 234
    Holiday GW 210......Ulimate GW 135

307715.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • liz4187
    Options
    Hey guys we are only a few days away from weigh-in. What is your goal for the week?
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Did I miss wiegh in, or Have I not been a memeber long enough to have one. I just joined earlier this week?
  • cheetosandburritos
    cheetosandburritos Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey guys we are only a few days away from weigh-in. What is your goal for the week?

Well, I gained a pound last week, which I claimed was water weight. So in order to back up my story, I have to lose 3 pounds this week (2 lbs of "water"for last week, plus another pound for this week). I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous. I've been sticking to my exercise schedule and keeping my diet low fat, as has been the plan since this challenge started. The real test is coming up this weekend- I have a tendency to go wild and negate every thing I worked for during the week.
    I was planning on going out to the grocery store for booze and dinner right now, but the sky just opened up. It's like a monsoon out there- my parking lot is starting to flood. I may have to forage in my cupboards for dinner tonight. I have minute rice and egg beaters and some leftover pot roast in the fridge, maybe I'll make some beef fried rice.
  • NicolioRussell
    Options

I'd like to be 288. My goal is to DESTRESS!!! My wedding is a week away, and I had a MAJOR meltdown today about all of the stress. Plus fall quarter starts on monday (M.S. Child psych), and I'm freaking out about doing homework while finalizing wedding stuff.

And I have my bachelorette tomorrow night. I'm just gonna have fun with it, and not stress about the calories. I've had a good week thus far with food/cals.
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! :)

Name or nickname: Tasnim
    Current Weight: 224
    Goal Weight: 212
  • LosingJenn
    Options
    I would like to join, better late than never right?
    Name or nickname: Jenn
    Current Weight:190
    Goal Weight (It doesn't have to be for the holidays necessarily): 170
  • bluegold12
    Options

I'd like to be 288. My goal is to DESTRESS!!! My wedding is a week away, and I had a MAJOR meltdown today about all of the stress. Plus fall quarter starts on monday (M.S. Child psych), and I'm freaking out about doing homework while finalizing wedding stuff.

And I have my bachelorette tomorrow night. I'm just gonna have fun with it, and not stress about the calories. I've had a good week thus far with food/cals.

Congratulations and have fun! :)
  • dgrant74
    dgrant74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is D.G.
    My weght for last week was 188.
    My goal weight is 155.
    Thanks!