Bring IT! Part III: Team No Excuses in March

Options

Replies

• sweetapplepi
    Options
    M-Yeah that's where I was confused because most food items are processed ( pressed) to some extent unless you're only eating raw fresh market veggies and meats and nothing else. Even olive oil ( which I love) is a processed food. :flowerforyou: As far as the tofu products, maybe that's why I never saw the effects of it? My body fat levels were too low? That's a very interesting theory, and I def want to do more research on that. Thanks for sharing that info. :drinker:
    I have stretch tiny marks on my thighs, but I have no clue why. I've had them since I was like 8. :laugh: I'm short and always have been on the smaller side though. Anyways Bio Oil works magic on my stretch marks. They're barley noticeable anymore. :bigsmile: But you have to use it religiously.
    I'm up early to get my workouts started. I have alot to get done today. It should be a busy day.

Happy Tuesday everyone. :drinker:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Well all I decided to push myself for a 2hr walk today despite being sick...and I have a little bit of stress..my cars leaking oil! Grrrrrrr...always something.....anyhow I had 1 chicken high and a salad for Brunch....Im headed to the kitchen to grab some dinner..Im not sure what it will be because I still feel like poo...i may get up at 6am in the morning and blow through 2hrs of walking just because im pissed about my car....
    M - my skin is very taught Ive yet to have a flat enough belly to see what its going to be like but I must say even flabby stretchmarks is better than a big old balloon gut..so I will take what life gives me lol...Ive always been thick and stocky kinda solid so that may be why I dont have much loose skin ..even at close to 300lbs my thighs never rubbed together lol....my stretch marks are white fleshy colored so they are not as noticeable ..i know some people have reddish purple ones......and again ..I would rather be thin and healthy with a ton of stretch marks ...so I will take whatever I end up with lol...:drinker:
  • sweetapplepi
    Options
    Workouts are done for the day. :bigsmile: I'll probably do some weight lifting if I have time as well.
    Had to do hw, and clean the house too. Everything is done, so I might just relax and lift weights later after work.
    Mya-Great job pushing with the walk even though you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better soon though! :flowerforyou:
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Well, I am about to each a chicken breast dinner with brown rice and some green beans. I did well today since I was at school all day and brought my lunch and snacks. I did a workout between classes, but it was a short one since I had to finish studying for a test I had this afternoon. I did an hr of cardio.

Everyone looks like they are doing great. I wish I had more time to get on here and chat with y'all. but I have another test to study for tonight. You know how crazy the end of the semester can be. UGH.
    Just one more month til finals.... just one more month until finals....

Have a great night everyone!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    My pedometer just arrived - along with my BL DVDs!
    :happy:
    Gym after work, 2 mile walk with hubby, now dinner will be grilled Mahi with fruit salsa & a salad,
    :bigsmile:
  • meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    haven't logged on in a while - have been trying to kick stupid, lingering chest cold while studying for my dutch finals (which were today!!).
    now i'm home and feeling great with some yummy, healthy meals and snacks plus great cardio "under my belt." walked to school this morning and then to the pool (in a hail storm), swam laps for 45 minutes, biked home (in another hail storm. and wind. awesome.) and have a run planned with a friend for later on tonight.
    wedding in only a month away and i am feeling confident and happy.
    hope everyone else takes a good look at their goals and motivation today to keep going strong!
    :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Achooo! haha well still sick but I think its letting up of course now I have a fever blister so I have COOTIES....thanks to my 103 fever spike..anyhow Im going to walk today now that the fever is gone and I hope to beat this stuffy nose.....2hr walk planned and I had lentils for lunch im not so hungry now that Im sneezing..blah..Bring IT !!! Achooooo:sick:
  • meisje
    Options
    FEEL BETTER - TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!! - make sure to give your body the rest it needs!
    :flowerforyou:
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    I guess something is in the air! Well, today is my day that I cannot work out and that is a good thing today! Man, I woke up feeling so bad! I still feel bad! Ugh. I hate being sick and I have no time to be sick! I hate being at school ALL day when I feel like this.

I am being good with eating today. It helps that I do not really feel like eating. So, I am making myself eat what I brought with me to school, but that is all. I hope I can kick this a little bit by tomorrow. I need to get back to my workouts!

So, how is everyone else doing?
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    TY Meisje...I hope ya feel better as well Jess....Well I did 2hrs..walking and really ate light .my appetite is gone blah blah...im going to grab triscuits and yogurt for dinner ..or lunchmeat im not sure...and off to bed I go hehe ...
  • Georg
    Options
    Goodness! You girls take care of yourselves.
    Don't wear yourselves down.
    Do you take multi vitamins? How about C?
    Hope you feel better soon.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mgullette
    mgullette Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Evening everyone. Busy busy with school and work now that spring break is over. Cardio Party 3 of TurboJam just finished. I really shouldn't have put it off til 9:30 but I talked myself into it after feeling pretty lazy...

Hope everyone feels better!
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I am still deciding whether I should go workout at the gym today or not. I am having issues all over my body today! LOL. I think a gym may be dangerous territory. :laugh: SO, I may keep it light today and do some pilates DVDs. I just feel like total crap and have no appetite either.

myastyme, I hope you feel better soon too!

Everyone have a great day, I iwll be doing my observations at a middle school and then the rest of the weekend is devoted to Physics test I have on Monday! :grumble:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Good Morning everyone.....yep I take daily vitamin I shouldnt complain I havent been sick in years ...Im actually feeling a little better..some congestion and a fever blister but my overall is better..Im planning my 2hr walk ...for brunch i had lentils and green beans w/almonds..I had one bite of roast but decided it wasnt tasty....im down to 212 this morning im eating way less so it makes sense cause im sick..i will buy some meal replacement shakes this weekend if i cant seem to eat more...im staying hydrated but just not eating much. I will probably go get myself some more sorbet as soon as my cootie is off my lip..haha.....i hope everyone has a bring it day!!!:drinker:
  • Georg
    Options
    I'm glad you're up & a little better.
    :heart:
    You eat a lot of lentils. How do you cook them?
  • meisje
    Options
    biked, walked, swam and jogged today! love days like these!!! can't wait for better weather (it has been raining and/or hailing for the last week) but am thrilled that i still get out and get it done!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Rain Rain here too I walked with my umbrella....I just boil them with 1 can of low sodium chicken broth...actualy these past few weeks have been an experiment..I gave up most of my meat in exchange for lentils and beans just to see if it would help my "pipes"....i never really get bored of them ..I sometimes add things like cumin or curry ...but lately I have been adding sofrito and sazon in them ....gives it a spanish flair....im eating my dinner more grean beans and almonds with 1/2 cucumber and a yoplait FF yogurt I have 4 triscuits as well just not sure i want them....for snack i had 3 slices natural turkey meat and 4 triscuits...oh im having a glass of soy milk too
  • Georg
    Options
    Sounds good. I'll have to try some.
    I weighed in at the gym today & in the past month I've lost 8 pounds, including 7 pounds of body fat & 5 inches!!!!!!!
    wahoooooo!!!!!!!!!
    You kids are good for me.
    :bigsmile:
  • mgullette
    mgullette Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Woohoo everyone! Mya I hope you feel better soon. Wtg Meijse, Jess, Sweet. I've kind of been falling off the boards lately because I've been really busy with school and work....Also, not to sound mean spirited, but besides our thread, I mostly get tired of hearing the same questions, time after time. Is it me, or do people not do any research before they start asking dumb questions? I mean, I understand coming here after you've done some reading, but complete ignorance has been getting to me. I guess I just would approach the situation differently than many people here. Read, research, and then ask questions to clear up other things. Ok, just venting but I'll be around quietly.

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Georg
    Options
    :angry: Don't you be too quiet!!!!:angry:
    Yes, there seem to be lots of newbies with the same questions almost every week.
    But it's so motivating to hear how you're all staying strong & healthy. You young 'uns are so active! It's good to hear you discuss your workouts. I never dreamed I'd ever workout for much more than 30 minutes 4 days a week. But after listening to you for awhile, I've gradually added more & more time & increased my level. You've helped me a lot & I know you're probably helping other lurkers out there who aren't speaking up.
    Take care & keep up the good work!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: