What's your Non-Scale Victory of the Day? September 30th, 20

Options
12346»

Replies

• cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My fiance told me my tummy looked smaller. It made me smile especially since I am not sure if I am loosing inches yet.
  • LouPeters
    Options
    After starting at 30 sec intervals, I can now jog over 5 mins :laugh:
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Saw myself in a full length mirror for the first time in ??? who knows how long, and I liked what I saw!
  • LouPeters
    Options
    Today i jogged for 8 mins straight on the treadmill. The goal of 10 mins is in reach!!
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I can push myself enough on my own at the gym to burn 553 calories!! Burned 1113 calories today!! Never could have done this 6 weeks ago!!
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    mine is wonderful for me. for many years I could barely stand up for a minuite or two at a time, now I can walk around cleaning the house all day with no pain. I am in heaven.

That is absolutely wonderful!! You are getting you're life back! So happy for you!
  • natersmama
    Options
    putting on a size 2 pair of jeans to have them slide up easily and button with no problem. NEVER happened in my life. and another NEVER situation is that i am in a smaller size pants than my older sister. =) gotta love sibling rivalry.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I can run for 30 minutes without stopping or gasping for air!
  • rosepetals_03
    rosepetals_03 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Haven't really had any for quite a while but they are piling up now! 1)I've been called "tiny" and I never thought I'd hear that! 2)As I was walking through the parking lot to my car after work 2 guys in a truck slowed down and said "hey sexy"...granted I'm married and I don't think that its very classy to shout out the window at someone anyways I was still flattered lol. 3)One of the managers at the company I work for (I don't actually work with him) told someone I was "smokin'" and that I am looking good!! 4)My sister who has always been small asked me where I got my capri's from... I've always liked her clothes and wished I could fit them but it made my day/week/month to have her say she liked my clothes and asked where I got them from!!
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have a few NSVs. lol I was bored today at home, and I took a picture of myself without a shirt and I actually thought I looked good, which is SHOCKING for me. Then I saw a picture of myself on facebook from junior year of high school and I looked...horrendous and so fat especially in the face. Now I have less of a double chin than I did before.
  • rosepetals_03
    rosepetals_03 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a few NSVs. lol I was bored today at home, and I took a picture of myself without a shirt and I actually thought I looked good, which is SHOCKING for me. Then I saw a picture of myself on facebook from junior year of high school and I looked...horrendous and so fat especially in the face. Now I have less of a double chin than I did before.

I know the feeling! I saw a picture of myself on facebook a couple months back from my senior year in high school (8yrs ago) and *bleh* I wanted to crawl in a hole! My face was so chubby and I have no idea what I weighed cuz I didn't even own a scale at that time....if I didn't I wouldn't have had the courage to step on it anyways!
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My NSV is realizing that I no longer do the fat folks tying of my shoes. LOL I know I know, I'm still big and have a lot to go, but do you have any idea how long it's been since I was able to tie my shoes in the middle? Before it was always to the side because I couldn't hold my leg straight and bend over to do it. So yay!
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    I looked at my legs today and noticed they are looking smooth!!
  • goaliegirl47
    Options
    Wore a pair of work pants that were 4 inches smaller in the waist and I didnt even have to use Crisco to get them on! WHO HOOO!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!