Options
    WOW!!! Congrats!!!
  • ohraspberries13
    Options
    Niiiiiice! Congrats!!!!
  • titlich
    titlich Posts: 23
    Options
    Congrats !! You look amazing.. You are a great inspiration !!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    This is such a great story. Congratulations to you and your wife. You've motivated me and given me some strength to continue on my own journey. Congrats again! :)
  • GkMusic
    GkMusic Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow.........amazing job!!
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
    You look like a totally new person:)
    Your story is inspirational, keep up the good work!!!!
    keep smilin'
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wishing many years of health and happiness to you and your wife. Congrats to you both on such an inspiring transformation.
  • kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! You and your wife should be so proud of what you've accomplished. :smile:
  • Sylvia_100711
    Options
    your look amazing!!!! congratulation !!!!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!!!!!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Holy moly!! You look so much younger and a lot happier. Great job dude!!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Look at you! You and your wife are amazing. Thanks for inspiring me!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    That is a great amount of weight to lose.
    Are you eating real food for all meals now?
    Def agree with your PT on the cardio, strength training you need more than cardio :)

I have been on all food for a few months now, weight is still coming off, My PT said that if I feel I have to be active everyday just to walk one of the days and not run, so I am probably gonna do that tomorrow. I splurged a little today, I had a yard of Octoberfest beer, some frozen yogurt, and a turkey burger at a restaurant. I also had some chinese for dinner, no fried stuff though. My PT is coming over tomorrow to put together a strength training program I can do when I am not working with him. He's gonna look at what stuff I have at home and let me know what to do and how many times.

He's been great, He has his own gym and trains one on one. He said that during the cold and winter months he will open up on Sunday so that I don't have to go to my gym to work out during the bad months. He's like don't think I will charge you for it either, I actually enjoy working out with you, you're more of a friend than a client. My wife and I worked out with his wife 4 years ago before we got married.
  • ashleycldrn
    Options
    Congratulations. I admire your determination!
  • jhardenbergh
    Options
    Here's a Before and After of my wife and I, first pic was taken last October in Vegas for a wedding and the after was taken about a month ago at a friends wedding in South Carolina

Before

KatieandILouieswedding102010.jpg

After

KatieandIBrianswedding2092011.jpg
  • leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amazing job to you and your wifey for getting healthy and doing it together!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Those are fantastic results!!!! Great job!
  • brendaretzlaff
    Options
    What an amazing job. i myself am contemplating the surgery, seeing your pictures, maybe i can do it on my own as well. way to go:smile:
  • jhardenbergh
    Options
    I wish I new how to make this pic smaller so my wife is in it too, any ideas
  • sarab99
    sarab99 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look great. Your wife and yourself are a great inspiration. Thanks for posting these.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!