Hottie by the Holidays Week 1

Options

Replies

• soniamb
    soniamb Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi Liz, I would love 2 join my name is sonia starting weight 83.5kg goal weight 65kg (total) but 77kg by Christmas
  • Jackie0514
    Options
    I'd like to join too if that's okay :-)

Name: Jackie
    Current Weight: 209
    Goal Weight: 189
  • liz4187
    liz4187 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hey guys you are all added. Sorry I have been super bad about posting. After the stomach flu hit I have been very bad about logging and paying attention to what I eat. I am still stricter with myself than before but I need to go back on my official calorie counting diet. The boy and I have a guest over for the weekend which means eating out a little bit :( I have still lost some weight this week because of the stomach flu but I am sure a lot of it will be gained back. Hoping for -2 this week again.

New people are added but please try to post and update :) Weigh-ins are each monday.
  • Jackie0514
    Options
    Thanks for adding me Liz! Between last week and this week I lost 1.8lbs, putting me at 207.2 lbs now.
  • toonzy
    toonzy Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi, Monday weigh in, and I'm at 184! So pleased after being stuck on a plateau for 2/3 weeks.
  • CarlyGu
    CarlyGu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join your board? I need help. I've never been this overweight.

Name: Carly
    Current: 192 lbs
    Goal: 150 lbs
    Height: 5' 9"
  • bluegold12
    Options
    The past week was definitely a plateau week for me. 153.4.
  • liz4187
    Options
    I am down to 165.8 so -2.2 for the week :) sorry for those of you plateauing I usually hit my plateau around 150. Keep up the good work and it will pay off before you know it
  • liz4187
    Options
    I have added everyone up to this point but for the sake of checking in and keeping track with each other I will no longer be accepting new hotties into the challenge. I still love you all but if i did this would start becoming a full time job :)

For those already in the challenge ITS WEIGH-IN DAY
  • maudymoo
    Options
    I stayed the same this week which I am AMAZED at after the amount of food and wine I have consumed over the weekend. Back to the gym tonight :-S x
  • cheetosandburritos
    cheetosandburritos Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Did I do it? Yes I did!
    (Real name: France)
    Last week: 166.5
    This week: 163.5

My northern mid west upbringing is still deeply rooted in there somewhere, because even though it's 80 in Miami this week I'm craving some crisp-fall-day comfort food. I'm making a low-cal, low fat mac&cheese this week. If it's any good, I'll share the recipe with all of you.

Good Luck this week Hotties! Remember to make time to exercise every day-even 20 minutes a day makes a difference!
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Last week 180
    This week 178.4

Whoo hoo
  • Angelgrl86
    Angelgrl86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Name: Angie

10/3 Weight: 228.2
    Current Weight: 226

Goal Weight: 200 by 2012
  • LosingJenn
    Options
    Last week weight 190
    This week 187.2
  • o0oAliciao0o
    Options
    It is Thanksgiving in Canada today (uh oh...) and I am away from my scale so I can weigh in tomorrow or just next week whichever is easier. Good work so far ladies!
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Down to 223 this week! (2 more pounds!)
    This week has been rough, I've been home for thanksgiving break, soooo many snacks, and my dad bought me a whole box of girl guide cookies!! I've been refraining from eating the whole package by only eating one per day :)
  • liz4187
    Options
    No worries Alicia :D Happy thanksgiving for those of you in Canada!!!

I have everyone else who has updated in the new chart so far :D Keep those stats coming in, I love seeing all the green!!!
  • bluegold12
    Options
    This week has been rough, I've been home for thanksgiving break, soooo many snacks, and my dad bought me a whole box of girl guide cookies!! I've been refraining from eating the whole package by only eating one per day :)

You can do it! sticking to your limits, I mean :)
  • Katherine808
    Katherine808 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just checking in for this week's weigh in, I am at 170.8 so I did lose a bit which I'm very happy about! I was fairly off track this weekend though so I'm going to have to be more careful this week and be sure to find time for exercise. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • hazlettd
    hazlettd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looks like we have a lot of successes to celebrate this week! Yayy for all of us!

I weighed in at 225.5 today, not as much as I hoped, but still proud of myself!

I will not be weighing in next week as I leave for vacation on Saturday. I will check back in on the 24th with (I hope) the same weight or a loss. My goal is not to gain!

Nicole - Congrats on your wedding! Hope your bachelorette party was tons of fun. I can say from experience, though I know it is hard to even think about it now but try to relax, everything will fall into place and remember to HAVE FUN on your wedding day! My hubby and I celebrated our 14th anniversary last month. The best advice I got while stressing out over details: "Perfect is boring, it's the unexpected things that make the most memorable occasions."

Donna