Braless at the gym...

Options
JsGirl93
JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
There is a 50 year old lady at my gym who does this... on machines. I say ewwww! Thoughts?

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a complaint about my moobs. :embarassed:
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Zip thinks that's not right. Zip thinks everyone should wear the proper gear.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Beyond the ewwww, I say OWWWWWW! Who could do that? Is she flat chested?

OWWWWWWW!
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    threw up a bit in my mouth
  • vampee
    vampee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    As long as she is wearing a shirt then....eh, whatever. It is her loss when it come to her boobs sagging. It's not hurting anyone but herself and well...you don't have to look.
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 and I say I, and others my age don't need to worry about it! Keep your head down girl! :bigsmile:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I would be too afraid of getting a nipple caught in something.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Does she get a lot of black eyes? Does she say she just fell down the stairs.

I'd rather see middle aged tits than be greeted by old man balls hanging out of short shorts while stretching the hammies on the staircase railings.
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    LOL All I could think was ouch! I can't imaging working out without proper support. And I am a 50+ year old woman. P.S. I wouldn't have done it in my 20's either.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    Depends. Christie Brinkey is still hot at 50+. Demi Moore has to be getting close to 50. Sharon Stone still looks good. We need more info here PCB!!!
  • countinonme
    Options
    Welp, put them puppies on a leash... Tie em up, or down, er something!! Specially if a gal is large bosomed. :flowerforyou:
  • dlei456
    dlei456 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a complaint about my moobs. :embarassed:

You are so funny!

I say, OUCH! But it wouldn't super bother me, because it's not me. The only thing that people do at the gym that bothers me is wear too much perfume! Otherwise, I like to be in my own world.
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    i hardly go to bed without a bra, I cannot imagine at the gym!!
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Beyond the ewwww, I say OWWWWWW! Who could do that? Is she flat chested?

OWWWWWWW!

^^Yahtzee. lol How is she comfortable? I'm not even that busty and I would never go braless to workout. Yikes.
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    So much pain. That would be the most painful thing ever. I need like an industrial sports bra and even then I panic a bit.
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Ouch
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    I say ewww to ANY female not wearing one at the gym. This is an issue for me.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 and I say I, and others my age don't need to worry about it! Keep your head down girl! :bigsmile:
    Great response!! :laugh:
    I say ewww to ANY female not wearing one at the gym. This is an issue for me.
    :huh: I gotta say I have far more important things to think about when working out or doing anything for that matter to even care if someone is wearing a bra or not. It's certainly not effecting my life in anyway.:yawn:
    well hey maybe she's not trying to impress anyone lol!!
    Maybe she's one of those chicks that workout for themselves and as shared above aren't trying to impress anyone, next you'll say she's not wearing makeup! :frown: :wink:
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Absolutely ew. If her boobs arent at her waist (or lower) already, they will be!
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Does she get a lot of black eyes? Does she say she just fell down the stairs.

I'd rather see middle aged tits than be greeted by old man balls hanging out of short shorts while stretching the hammies on the staircase railings.

Ahahaha. YES! Agree.