Options

Replies

• BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Oh my god! Congrats! looking great! :D
  • polly1973
    Options
    Wow, that is so awesome and inspiring!! Great job!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    One word = WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

Thank you so much for sharing!!! What an amazing transformation!!! VERY inspirational!
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing such an incredible story!

You look awesome!
  • Holdra76
    Holdra76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You have brought tears to my eyes and words cannot describe how proud you should be. You truly are showing the world the change we all need to see. A Sincere Congratulations from here in Northern Alberta:) Keep it Up!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • LaurN326
    LaurN326 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!!! :happy:
  • erm8449
    erm8449 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great Work !!! You're an inspiration :)
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    wow, that is friggin INCREDIBLE!!!!! amazing transformation!!!! :smile: :drinker:
  • babybod
    babybod Posts: 12
    Options
    Great job! What an accomplishment!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference - you look like a totally different person. It is awesome that you and your wife can do it together that is important. Keep it up and you will hit that goal in no time!!!
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fantastic.
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow I am impressed with you continually dedication. You look absolutely amazing.
  • TrefG
    TrefG Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Seriously impressed. What kind of calorie level were you eating at when you started.

I have lost 60lbs since starting on 13th July this year, would love to follow in your footsteps !
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    i normally dont post on these or even look at them, but WOW! Thats alot of weight for the time frame! Great dedication!! I just hit my 7month anniversary on here and Im no where near either of your numbers. very impressed!
  • rsj206
    rsj206 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I couldn't believe how much smaller you kept getting as I scrolled down. A million gold stars to you!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Lookin good! I'd say it took like 10 years off you as well
  • aalanclose
    aalanclose Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing job!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Outstanding results in such a short time frame!!! Congratulations to you and your wife. May you enjoy many happy, healthy years together.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AmyS79
    AmyS79 Posts: 65
    Options
    awsome job!!!!
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Wow. This is AMAZING! Congratulations to you and your wife. What a fantastic accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!