Hottie by the Holidays Week 1

Options

Replies

• tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Seems I GAINED weight from last time I weighed myself.. so from 224, now I'm 227... :grumble:
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    I will post my weight tomorrow. Had my bachelorette on Saturday, so I'm wanting to wait another day to detoxify before hopping on the scale, haha..

Pray for me this week! It's wedding week!! :-D I'll be on and logging, but won't be as active throughout the site.
  • hbaby08
    hbaby08 Posts: 75
    Options
    Monday reporting in. Down to 221 :love:
    Finally some progress. I'm going for two more this week.
  • ladyvlasquez5169
    ladyvlasquez5169 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great week for me! This weeks goal 2 pd loss and try to get at least 4 gym days in ,

Last week 285.6
    This week 281
  • lucylou9701
    Options
    Count me in
    Nickname: Lucy
    Current weight 156
    Goal weight by new years: 135 :)
  • o0oAliciao0o
    Options
    Last week 138. This week 136.6. Down 1.4.
  • liz4187
    liz4187 Posts: 35
    Options
    Nicole I am so glad the bachelorette party went well! Good luck this week :D

I'm going to wait to post today because we still have so much grey on the chart lets try and update
  • share3
    share3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    no change for me this week, i had a bad weekend...sniff kind of piss off at myself
  • hbaby08
    hbaby08 Posts: 75
    Options
    no change for me this week, i had a bad weekend...sniff kind of piss off at myself

It happens, we are entitled to one every now and then. just keep moving foward. I have to keep that on repeat in my head. :wink:
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    im in 4 sure and how about we post b4 and after pics cause we should see some good results in 14 weeks. i just posted b4 pics on my profile a couple of days.
    name Yolanda
    current weight 160
    goal weight 135-140
  • My name is Kristen.
    Current Weight 135
    Goal Weight 118
    I'm more concerned about getting back down to a comfortable 2 or possibly a 0, which may mean gaining weight from muscle mass increase, but I would still like to join, please and thanks!
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just lost my other group so glad to see this one, hope it's not to late

My name is Ingrid
    Current weight is 138.6
    Goad Weight is 130-125 not sure yet, we'll see when we get close

I have been between 141 and 138 for over two months, up and down. Trying to stay motivated and push threw this.

thanks everyone
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    ha I put goad weight - let's try goal weight
  • cinnamonbunz87
    Options
    Yay! I weighed in today 147.4. I lost 1.6 pounds :)
  • misssugarplum
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new here and have been checking out MFP for a few days. Yesterday was my 28th birthday, so I decided it was time for me to quit my whinin' and make a change! I'd love to join this challenge.

Name: Kyla
    Current Weight: 156
    Holiday Goal: 135
    Ultimate Goal: 125
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    No change this week....which isn't surprising....had homemade pizza friday (and it was a bad day, so we totally pigged out), Buca di Beppo on Saturday, and REAL BEEF tacos on Sunday (my friend made them....I was sad that it wasn't ground turkey).

So, I guess I'm just glad that I didn't gain weight!
  • cheetosandburritos
    cheetosandburritos Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    No change this week....which isn't surprising....had homemade pizza friday (and it was a bad day, so we totally pigged out), Buca di Beppo on Saturday, and REAL BEEF tacos on Sunday (my friend made them....I was sad that it wasn't ground turkey).

So, I guess I'm just glad that I didn't gain weight!

My boyfriend won't eat real beef anymore; he eats ground turkey so often that now he prefers it. He eats turkey tacos almost every week, I'm not exaggerating.

My mac and cheese recipe that I said I would post was AWFUL, so I won't subject you. I had to go to the store and buy something else for lunch for the rest of the week, it was that bad. If anyone knows of a good low fat recipe for macaroni and cheese (or a low fat brand that I could buy), please let me know.
  • liz4187
    liz4187 Posts: 35
    Options
    Still at work, I will post the list tonight when I get home. I just wanted to put out a reminder that this is now a closed group. Sorry everyone :(
  • syria06
    Options
    this sound really good. i would like to join.

Gigi

cw 149
    Gw 135
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

Thetiwi1890 here
    Current weight: ~139 lbs
    Goal weight 120lbs (so, only 19lbs to lose but really wanna join!)
    Thanks!

:flowerforyou: