Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week #12

Options
Hello All!!! Welcome to Week #12!!!

CCC1-3.jpg
CCC2-2.jpg

It is sooooo very late here and tomorrow is going to be a crazy day so I am going to post the challenges tomorrow. I wanted to get the chart up for you all so you can see your incredible accomplishments. I will post again tomorrow!

Good night.... :yawn: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    thanks for all your hard work Jenn! :flowerforyou:

And AWESOME JOB to everyone this week!
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone. Keep it up, we can do it! :drinker:
    Thanks Jenn x look forward to the challenges for this week :flowerforyou:
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jenn!!!
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    bump
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Great job to all who lost last week! And keep chugging along to those who gained (including myself)! We can do this!

TOM came today. :grumble: So now I feel all bummish and the scale is going to go shooting up just because it always does.

But, I was under my calorie goal Saturday, Sunday, and Monday... and considering I have been over nearly everyday for two weeks, that was a good effort on my part. I'm going to start trying to chug 80oz of water a day (half my body weight in water). I was doing 80-90 while losing the last 15lbs-ish, but then I've slumped back down to 60, so I'm going to shoot for that 80 and maybe that will help the scale.

Hope you all have a great day! :heart:
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jenn!!!
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jenn for all you do!! Looking forward to our challenges this week..
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    bump
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Great job to all that lost!!!!! Hang in there those who didn't that includes me :cry: I have already lost 1/2 of what I gained. Working hard to lose it all!!!

I am excited to report that I went to running class last night and was very nervous!!!! We had to run 4 mins walk 1 min 4 times. That sounds pretty easy...but if you don't run it's forever:sad: I DID IT!!!! I kept remembering my quote from a couple weeks ago. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN YOU CAN...IF YOU THINK YOU CAN'T YOUR RIGHT!!!. I took that to heart and you know what is was easier than I thought!!!!! Maybe I can run....... I challenge you to try something you have been nervous to try.....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Make Good Choices :flowerforyou:
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Bump
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Sick as a dog over here and don't have time to be :-(. Washing machine broke Sunday so have to go get a new one today :-(. They opened a new style america in my area and Im working all weekend for the grand opening :-( I can't be sick, need to feel better asap!

We might be getting a new dog! I'm excited about that. She's a rescue a friend if
    Mine has been taking care of. The sweetest thing in the world, you would never no she was treated bad before . We are probably going to have her and my friend come spen the night to make sure age gets along with my other dog first Domino is the queen of the castle so she makes the final decision.

Hope everyone us having a good day today!
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I can't believe we're already at week 12!! The time has flown by!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the new dog, johanna_elaine! That's my dog in my icon picture - he's the sweetest dog I've ever known and he is loving all the energy I have now to take longer walks and play with him more.

Looking forward to this week's challenge. Hope everyone has a great week!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jen for posting :)
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to a new week. Man time has went by SOOOOO fast!!!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump for later.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Great job to all that lost!!!!! Hang in there those who didn't that includes me :cry: I have already lost 1/2 of what I gained. Working hard to lose it all!!!

I am excited to report that I went to running class last night and was very nervous!!!! We had to run 4 mins walk 1 min 4 times. That sounds pretty easy...but if you don't run it's forever:sad: I DID IT!!!! I kept remembering my quote from a couple weeks ago. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN YOU CAN...IF YOU THINK YOU CAN'T YOUR RIGHT!!!. I took that to heart and you know what is was easier than I thought!!!!! Maybe I can run....... I challenge you to try something you have been nervous to try.....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Make Good Choices :flowerforyou:

Congrats, Judy!! :) I think I want to try running (or at least jogging) sometime this year too. It'll likely be when the cold & rain get too much to do my usual walking/hiking and will have to join a gym. I'm thinking of trying the C25k thing.
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    hey Jenn !!
    thank you sweetie .
    I missed my weigh in.dealing with some health issues!
    my weight as of today is 311
    I can do another weigh in friday if you wish.
    sorry ...:glasses:
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    My stomach still aches from the pilates, however it is a good ache and I think I will try and do half an hour every other day so thanks for introducing me to that Jenn.

Thats what I love about this group it gives me other types of excercises I may have never tried before.
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • phoenix113
    phoenix113 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'm in search of a little honesty. I am that sad person who weighs myself everyday....at the same time....naked. I know you are not supposed to do this, but I do. I know that your weight fluctuates depending on many variables and I don't freak out when the scale goes up or down a couple of pounds; It's just part of my morning routine. I look at the scale and even if its a little up I cheer my self on and think "who would have thought you would be down {insert number} pounds six months ago". I find it almost like a little mantra.

The past week I have had my husbands family in town and they have had sole possession of the guest bathroom where the scale lives. Long story short I have not weighed myself except for weigh in on Sat. and I have found myself making poor food choices. Not even company related, eating out all the time, food choices; just impulsively eating anything not nailed down. I think it is because I have lost my morning ritual where I pat myself on the back,get excited and tell myself to keep up the good work. Looking back, all of the previous times when things start to slide the first thing I stop doing is getting on the scale everyday.

Back to the honesty. Does anyone else share in my morning ritual? Does anyone have a suggestions on how to tackle this nasty little habit. Let me know.

And great job everyone!!