Do you want people drooling over your profile?

Options
fteale
fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
I just wonder, looking at some people's profiles. Are you simply showing off your best bits in a being proud of you achievements way, or are you trying to look hot to the opposite sex?

Replies

• russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    haha! such a good question! I hope people answer!

I myself am trying to find a rich husband. Obviously.
    Happily married, just proud of my achievement!
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I think that some people are saying "Hey, this is what I've done, you can look this way too" and then some people are just showing off their bodies. Then there are those that are low in self-esteem and want someone to say "Wow, you're sexy/beautiful/hot/gorgeous, etc etc etc".. There are a lot of reasons why people do it :)
  • mimimiau
    Options
    happily married as well, just glad with what i managed to do until now :)
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Mine, if I currently had a hot body, would definitely be a combination of both of those. Id be damn proud to own a sexy body because I know the hard work it's taken to get it. And why not show it off. I know I most certainly would at every opportunity I got.
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i'd like to think people are being proud of what they have accomplished. i know when i finally reach my goal i will be putting a pic up to show what kind of a change has taken place. but definitely not to look hot for others.
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    Mine, if I currently had a hot body, would definitely be a combination of both of those. Id be damn proud to own a sexy body because I know the hard work it's taken to get it. And why not show it off. I know I most certainly would at every opportunity I got.

Agreed :-)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I just can't imagine ever wanting to get naked on the internet. No matter what my body was like.
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    I just can't imagine ever wanting to get naked on the internet. No matter what my body was like.

Totally agree!
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to snag somebody rich by making my profile pic as great as I can possibly get it. I know I'm married but anyone would just fall in love with me with just a glance at my profile pic.

P.S. I'm married and of course I don't care what people think(much). If people are here to snag a wife or husband then they need to get out and go to facebook. This is my second job not social hour... well maybe a little bit of social hour since you guys are pretty cool. :bigsmile:
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    TOPIC: Do you want people drooling over your profile?

Well I'm an old man I think those days r over, hahahahaha!!!!
  • Fitter4Life
    Options
    There was a guy earlier on this forum that I'm trying to track down, his quite ripped and I think he has a lot of knowledge to share.
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I think that some people are saying "Hey, this is what I've done, you can look this way too" and then some people are just showing off their bodies. Then there are those that are low in self-esteem and want someone to say "Wow, you're sexy/beautiful/hot/gorgeous, etc etc etc".. There are a lot of reasons why people do it :)

I could not have worded this any better......I agree 100%
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options

You don't have to get naked though. At least not to show off your 'lady bits'. But if i have a solid, rock hard stomach and gorgeous legs I'd be showing them off.
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I love when hot people have hot pics of themselves as their pics! Partially because I'm a perve, but also because it's inspiring, I hate my thighs more than anything and when girls have pics of their legs I find it so motivating! and naturally I can appreciate the odd hot guy with a six pack (cause of his hard work to achieve it obviously!)

Fitter4Life there's search options for members if you remember their name!
  • Fitter4Life
    Options
    I forgot his name, all I can remember is he had black hair and abs.
  • shaekae81
    Options
    I don't have pics up here yet....but I do on another site that I used a few years back. For me, it's a little bit of wanting to look attractive to others (I have a vanity streak, I'll admit it..lol), and a little bit of being proud of what I have accomplished. I am not looking to bag another mate...got one, thanks ;) But it's certainly fun to be appricated!

(oh...haha, I guess I DO have a pic on here! LOL I forgot I did that! haha oops!)
  • shaekae81
    Options
    I'd be showing off my legs and abs too if they were nice...no, let me rephrase...I WILL be showing them off WHEN they are nice! Gotta think positive!