Overall Leaderboard:
    1. Tia
    2. Sharen
    3. Liz

Weekly Leaderboard:
    1.Margie
    2.Dee
    3.France & Toonzy

Congratulations Everyone! (we need to get rid of some of this grey though, remember to update!)

HottiebytheHolidays-6.jpg
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to find that low fat mac and cheese forever. Let me me know if you find something!
  • cheetosandburritos
    cheetosandburritos Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I looked through my Calorie King book and it looks like the lowest fat pre-made mac & cheese meals are by Healthy Choice (4 grams) and Smart Ones (2 grams). Weight Watchers has more calories and carbs, though. I'm guessing that's because the pasta to cheese ratio is higher than Healthy Choice's, which makes me think Healthy Choice is going to be cheesier, and therefore better. Let's pick up both at the grocery store this weekend and have a taste-off!
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    My mac and cheese recipe that I said I would post was AWFUL, so I won't subject you. I had to go to the store and buy something else for lunch for the rest of the week, it was that bad. If anyone knows of a good low fat recipe for macaroni and cheese (or a low fat brand that I could buy), please let me know.

The smart ones (made by weight watchers) mac and cheese is DELICIOUS.
  • heyitskaydee
    heyitskaydee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hiii my names Kaylee and I'm really looking for a group to join for motivation!

is this group closed? if not message me I would love the support and i'm a good motivator as well!

current weight: 140lb
    goal weight by the holidays: 130lb
    weekly workout: i try to hit the gym at least 3 times a week
    daily calorie goal: 1200

thanks!! i hope to hear from u!
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey Liz. Spreadsheet looks great! I'm really going to try and make a big change this week :) Good luck everyone! To those with losses keep it up yal are such an inspiration. And for those of us who stalled or maybe gained just remember it'll be our time if we just keep at it!
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    After tonight, I will be MIA until next sunday (23rd) so I will miss next week's weigh in.

I'm getting married this Saturday! :-D

So I will 'see' you all in a week and a half! Good luck ladies!
  • liz4187
    liz4187 Posts: 35
    Options
    Congratulations! We look forward to hearing the details when you get back!!

I have been on a slippery slope lately. I may even be posting a gain I hope I can lose .2 lbs just for the sake of momentum but I think if I am lucky I will break even. EEK so much pressure, I always tend to fall off the boat while I am entertaining at home (this is week two of it and I have another guest coming to stay next week)
  • bluegold12
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am flying out tomorrow (sunday) for a week long work trip. I decided that I will take my weighing scale with me. My guess is that if I misbehave, it will warn me and my guilt will redirect good food or smaller quantities into my mouth and unnecessary food away from me. This is, of course, purely a guess... mixed in with hope :) Usually when I travel, I gain weight, so I do have to be careful. I've been behaving at home.

in case I don't show up for Monday morning's weigh in, my weight as of saturday is 151.2 lbs. I finally broke through that plateau. Yay!

Good luck everyone!
  • Jackie0514
    Options
    Weighing in today...

Last Week's Weight: 207.2
    This Week's Weight: 206.2

-1 LB
  • lardygoinslim
    lardygoinslim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Can I join? Sounds like a good way to keep focused!!

Name: Simon
    Current weight: 107.9kg
    Goal weight: 95.2kg

Let me know if I'm in!

Si :)
  • lardygoinslim
    lardygoinslim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sorry just realised I am a bit late for this.. not to worry!

Si :)
  • maudymoo
    Options
    Last week I was 160lb and this week I'm 159. Not the greatest but still a loss. God luck everyone :-)
  • liz4187
    liz4187 Posts: 35
    Options
    Today I am 166.8 so I gained one pound. I am almost glad for the weight gain because I have been really bad about sticking to my diet and am making to many excuses. I am glad that the damage has been minimized but now I can really force myself to stay focused.
  • cheetosandburritos
    cheetosandburritos Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Hotties!
    Last week: 163.5
    This week: 162.5
    Yay! This week I will continue my low fat diet, and complete the last week of my 10 pound slimdown workout plan. It did not help me lose 10 pounds this month, but it did give me a good workout and hey, 1 pound a week is better than the previous month's loss of 0. I increased my weights to 10 pound dumbbells last week and will maintain that this week. I'm starting to see muscles, and I'm pretty proud of them.
  • cinnamonbunz87
    Options
    Last week I was 147.4 and this week I am 146.8. It's a loss, I will take it, but I really wish I ate better. Oh well, it's a new week, right? :)
  • o0oAliciao0o
    Options
    Hi! I am in San Fransisco this week (I am Canadian) and ran a half marathon yesterday. The Nike Women's Marathon with 24,000 strong women! And I didn't come in last place! I am away from my scale until wednesday so I will update then if that's ok. Good work ladies!
  • Katherine808
    Katherine808 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I gained last week, which I'm not really surprised about because I had family in town and didn't do a good job of sticking to my diet plan with so many meals out. Even though I'm not completely surprised I am still disappointed... this week I am 173.4 :( Hopefully this week being back in my regular routine with exercise it will be a different story next week. I have more family coming into town this week but I have hopefully learned my lesson and will be more careful with my food choices even when we dine out. Hope everyone is having a great Monday!!
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Am I too late to join?

A
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sorry, should have given a little info with that!

I'm Amy, my current weight is 195.6
    My holiday goal is to be under 180 (I know it says 175 on my signature but a girl can dream, can't she!?)

If the group is closed, just ignore this!
    :wink: