Do you want people drooling over your profile?

Options

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Plus I think there are some out there that secretly like it.

Yes.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i don't really care if they drool or not, i enjoy being me. and part of being me includes a highly lascivious personality.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    i don't really care if they drool or not, i enjoy being me. and part of being me includes a highly lascivious personality.

BOOM!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I am proud of my accomplishments...and if I get attention from it...well then it paid off!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Happily married and once I have that hot bod, I'll show it off to my husband!

Make sure to show it off to him along the journey, too. ;-) highly motivating.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    My profile is just flowers because I am not a big fan of plastering myself all over the internet. But I do want people to think I'm hot. I did this for myself, but let's all be honest, we want other people to find us attractive too. I get a lot of attention at work from the guys since I lost and weight and I freaking love it! I am a bit of an attention *kitten* anyway (apparently) so the more compliments, the better for me! :tongue:
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    My profile pic changes depending on my mood.

This current one was changed last night to prevent my head from actually going THROUGH my desk...
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Pssst .............. I'm not really a horse :glasses:

:happy:
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Pssst .............. I'm not really a horse :glasses:

:happy:

Illusion...shattered....
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I think mine is the "showing off accomplishment" type.
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Mmaayybbee. That make me a bad person?
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I love when hot people have hot pics of themselves as their pics! Partially because I'm a perve, but also because it's inspiring, I hate my thighs more than anything and when girls have pics of their legs I find it so motivating! and naturally I can appreciate the odd hot guy with a six pack (cause of his hard work to achieve it obviously!)

Fitter4Life there's search options for members if you remember their name!

I like this perspective :happy:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    There's a difference in showing your accomplishments or looking a pic and knowing it isn't just for that. You can spot it right away. ha
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I drool over my own profile picture.

Yummy.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I no longer use a picture of myself, but I did enjoy the attention I received when I did.
  • WhiteTonight
    WhiteTonight Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you'd get a healthy mix of both, if people were to answer honestly.

For me, it see it like this: Every time I log into MFP, there I am. That's what I look like (my current pic is 8 days old...). I can see what I like and what I don't like about my body, appearance, fitness etc. and be reminded with every login WHY I am here. As for what other people see/think/say, well... certainly encouragement and compliments are nice from time to time. But I don't post pictures to have other people remark on my progress or current shape. I am midway through my tenth year of being married to my best friend and haven't that many friends here on MFP. It's more for me than anyone else.
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'd love it if they did, but I don't think they do. But I think my pic reflects my personality, i.e. addicted to ice cream!
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    How amazing is it that people have finally gotten enough confidence to show part of their body. For many of us who have lost a significant amount of weight, it is the first time we have ever felt comfortable showing off our body. This is a relatively safe venue to do so, we are surrounded by encouraging people that are try to achieve similar goals. Distorted body image is a real issue for many and it is through the accolades of others that starts chipping down our walls. We don't see it and don't believe it but some of those compliments get through and for that moment you see yourself as possibly attractive. Often it is fleeting but if there are more moments and more soon our confidence grows and we become a different person. So I say show off your muscles, show off your perky girls whatever makes you feel attractive and have a sense of worth for that moment. Oh and if people use it to hook up ROCK ON!!! Awesome, I love it...Why the heck not!! And YES, I would love people to be drooling…lol..they are sooooooo not, but wouldn’t that be cool for the first time in my life I would be objectified once in a while…ya it would be cool.

This, couldn't of said it better myself
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I just can't imagine ever wanting to get naked on the internet. No matter what my body was like.

You don't have to get naked though. At least not to show off your 'lady bits'. But if i have a solid, rock hard stomach and gorgeous legs I'd be showing them off.

Really? On a public internet forum? I wouldn't.

So...don't? I would, if I have them.

Also, others may do it NOT out of attention-seeking, as others have suggested, but because they want to / because they're showing their breasts in support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month / because they're doing some kind of MFP meme to show a certain body part off on a certain day of the week / whatever, and that doesn't mean anyone has asked you specifically to do the same.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I just can't imagine ever wanting to get naked on the internet. No matter what my body was like.

You don't have to get naked though. At least not to show off your 'lady bits'. But if i have a solid, rock hard stomach and gorgeous legs I'd be showing them off.

Really? On a public internet forum? I wouldn't.

So...don't? I would, if I have them.

Also, others may do it NOT out of attention-seeking, as others have suggested, but because they want to / because they're showing their breasts in support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month / because they're doing some kind of MFP meme to show a certain body part off on a certain day of the week / whatever, and that doesn't mean anyone has asked you specifically to do the same.

Well I know I didn't vote for funny sock day!! :sad: