This site is like Crack!

Options
anyone else feel themself loggin on at all hours of the day and night?
There is no logical reason for this. This site is addictive. Soon we will
have to start a new site as a support group to ween people off this site.
:laugh:

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    anyone else feel themself loggin on at all hours of the day and night?
    There is no logical reason for this. This site is addictive. Soon we will
    have to start a new site as a support group to ween people off this site.
    :laugh:
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    It's funny you say that. I think that everytime i'm on it you are too. And I have it on almost all day
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    My computer is on all day and this site is usually up as well....Hi my name is Diane.....

zen
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That's too funny! I was thinking the same thing. I often check this site before I even open my email!! LOL

Well, the support is great and the information and hearing other stories is what helps us to continue.
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ileana and i am a MFP addict.

But don't bother trying to help me... thanks, I'm good~
  • Catherinex
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean:laugh: I like to log read the forums. Gives me a little motivation boost all day. And it's great to log on just before I sleep as I usually get an urge to eat something sweet so logging here gives me that extra bit of willpower when needed.
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Hi my name is Ileana and i am a MFP addict.

But don't bother trying to help me... thanks, I'm good~

lol
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Hi, I'm Anne
  • diegelmansm
    Options
    lol. Wow, I've been trying to think of a good way to describe my obsession with this site, and that's perfect! I love it!
  • loman13
    Options
    I can't get enough of MFP!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is "logging in to post on MFP while working" and I have been a MFP'er for (counting on my fingers)...7 months.:ohwell:
  • joshsmama05
    Options
    I totally agree.....I've only been on here a couple of days - but I just can't stop! I couldn't pull it up at work yesterday and i was freaking out a bit! :laugh:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Sure is, I always am reading and checking this site before anything else. It's the best thing to help me on my journey to weight loss. I've lost 24 lbs in 7 weeks! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Sure is, I always am reading and checking this site before anything else. It's the best thing to help me on my journey to weight loss. I've lost 24 lbs in 7 weeks! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

That's Awesome!!!
  • badtzmaru7979
    Options
    i go through withdrawl symptoms when i cant get the site to pull up.

my name is sarah and im a mfp addict.
  • prettyinpink
    prettyinpink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    So, I am new to this site. It is already set to my homepage and I update it CONSTANTLY (I stay at home 24-7)! I have only been on the site for 3 days now and I have lost 2 pounds!! My name is Mindy and I am addicted to MFP after only 3 days :oP It's my addiction and I love it! hehe

I am so excited I came across this site. It is WONDERFUL !! I didn't realize how much I did eat during the day. This site is a reality check!! It is not that I was gaining weight, I just could not get the baby bulge off. My daughter did a doozie on me.

Have a good day all!!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hello my name is may.

and i'm an adict too. my boyfriend thinks i'm nuts and is sick of hearing from my calorie count mfp lol
    but loves me loosing weight :wink:

hey, better this then chocolate i say !!!

Happy leap day !!!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :noway:

Sometimes I think we are all SICK people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::bigsmile: :laugh:

I told myself this morning, "I will not visit the community area of MFP, I will NOT" "I will only go in, log in my meals and exercise and that's it"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And where am I right now?????????????????? :noway: :laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • hmrsimpsonzealot
    Options
    This is my...third? day on this site, and I have been on here for HOURS everyday while I am at work! Hey, I work at a beer and wine distributor...so we are wicked slow in the winter! :tongue:
  • momsie8
    Options
    I love this site too! I think I'm actually going to stick to my new diet and complete my goal. It's great to have a fun way to keep track of calories, etc. Good luck to all!!!