Is there something you just WON'T give up?

Options

Replies

• runner1981
    Options
    I don't believe you have to give up anything - just have it smarter and in moderation....

This :-)
  • AliAliMay
    Options
    Cherry coke. I used to have two 500 ml bottles a day now cut back to two a week. Hoping to cut it out all together!
  • wackynunu
    wackynunu Posts: 103
    Options
    Caffeine
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Steak and Baked Hot Cheetos.

I tried dropping the cheetos... ended up eating a whole bag the next week in one sitting so I decided to keep them in my diet but in smaller servings.

Who doesn't love a good steak?! ... I think I'll get one today.
  • Triathlynne
    Options
    My favourite spoon and NUTELLA! NEVER! Nutella till I die!!!!
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My McDonald's Large Triple Triple! :heart:
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have given-up EveryThing! But... I will not & cannot give-up...Fried Catfish (Nope)

Hey, its Fish. :wink:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I didnt give up anything . However I cut back my soda intake to only with vodka or rum. BUT if anyone touches my coffee heads will roll:mad: ........ I'm of the caffiene generation and its the only place I get it from now :drinker:
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    crisps.

WHY ARE THEY SO DELICIOUS!?!?! They are my weakness.
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Coffee, 1 Tablespoon liquid creamer and 2 teaspoons of sugar. I just can't give it up! I drink one cup every day.
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    So far, I haven't given anything up. I don't eat pizza as much anymore and when I do I use whole wheat tortilla and fresh veggies with tomato paste and slap it in my toaster over. YUM!! And it really cures any type of cheesy craving I have. The wine and beer are slowing my weight loss, but not stopping it. I just try to be prepared for the day and if I want something that is REALLY bad for me, I find a healthier way to make it and eat a smaller portion. (that part is like a challenge to me)
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    The only thing I am not willing to give up to get to my goal weight by summer is my health. But like many of you have said, I haven't had to give up anything yet, on the contrary, there has been more, more water, more exercise and more room in my clothes.:happy:
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Flexible dieting + moderation = success. I eat everything and anything I want.
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Mexican food. Never ever.
    Cheese.
    The occasional pizza.
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Similar to a lot of other people, I'm working on the idea that you can have anything in small dosses, and that it is all about moderation. I really want to make a lifestyle CHANGE and not just diet for 3 months then stop, so i give myself a lot of lieniencies but i can also be very tough. i know i wont make it if i try and cut everything out, i'll just gorge on it later. That being said there are some things i have completely givn up , and i dont mind. Non-diet soft drink is one, i really dont notice the taste diference and the empty calories just make me cringe so i gladl gave that up. McDonald's is another - i get cravings but i learnt in the past if i eat healthy for more than a week and then have maccas i get intense stomach pains, and now that its been MONTHS all i have to do to fight off maccas cravings is think of the pain. i also swapped the margarine i use to CAKE on to things for some lighter stuff, its made a HUGE difference, and the taste is the same.
    What i will NOT give up is chocolate. I use to eat at least two snack sized choc a day. Now i have choc MAYBE once every 1 - 2 weeks. but no way will i give it up.
    tried giving up chips and then fell off the wagon a bit and gorged on them, so im being more lieniant with them now.
    full cream milk in my tea and cereal - i havent given skim milk a try but i just dont want to. i dont have THAT much milk for it to make a BIG difference and i always use to hate skim milk. BUT if i get gloria jeans i hav skim milk taste the same and a little less calories.
    Sorry for my rambling, i havent had anyone to talk to about all this and im excited to have forums :)
  • ninja250
    Options
    Watching this video should help you stop eating those nuggets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T67DvoH2H3E
  • LisaDunn01
    LisaDunn01 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Coffee with heavy whipping cream. Mmmmm...
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I haven't really given up anything to the extreme of cutting it out completely. I did stop planning Buffalo wing night every Wednesday though... but everything in moderation I say!

Alcohol, especially wine, will never not be a part of my (almost daily) life. When you date a wine maker, you have no choice!
  • staroftheeast
    staroftheeast Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm eating everything in more reasonable portions and some things not as often. I will say chocolate will ALWAYS exist in my world.:laugh:
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Im not giving up my glass of red wine each night!!!!