How do you like to be flirted with?

Options
I personally love it when a lady smiles at me.

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I like guys to be sweet to me and act shy and awkward when showing their feelings ^^

PS: I like when a guy (who I like) is all over me...always trying to find ways to hang out ^^ I hate being ignored ^^
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A smile,light brush on the arm or shoulder,even a wave makes any day so much brighter. :smile:

<
    easy to please.
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Not in front of the wife :)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Lol not many flirt with me xD

I do like it when a guy will smile at me a lot tho :]
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I like a girl who's really forward. The more direct she is the better... I like to know their intentions from the beginning... like when they walk right up and grab a nice big handful.......................

of my wallet...
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    A smile or a look
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    A smile and a wink.......Makes me totally get the butterflies. :blushing:
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I am constantly flirting with any/everyone in real life. But I'm also a bit manipulative and self-serving so I find life easier when everyone loves me.

But I don't get emotionally attached to anything or anyone.
    -wtk
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    I like a girl who's really forward. The more direct she is the better... I like to know their intentions from the beginning... like when they walk right up and grab a nice big handful.......................

of my wallet...

Wallet? Bwahahahaha!! :laugh:
  • 1goodymom67
    Options
    hate it!!
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Sunshine Knows what's up. I also like a seductive look or smile headed in my general direction. All she has to do is show her interest or intentions with a smile or a look my way and i'm pretty much done for.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Not in front of the wife :)
    Good idea
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I am constantly flirting with any/everyone in real life. But I'm also a bit manipulative and self-serving so I find life easier when everyone loves me.

But I don't get emotionally attached to anything or anyone.
    -wtk
    I used to flirt constantly. Just seemed to come naturally.
  • Splinkysgirl2
    Options
    Love it when it's done tastefully and respectfully. :happy: I don't like feeling like a piece of meat dangling in front of a starving wolf. :devil:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Love it when it's done tastefully and respectfully. :happy: I don't like feeling like a piece of meat dangling in front of a starving wolf. :devil:
    Like chum in pool full of sharks
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    With a bit of shyness yet confident.
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    when someone says something totally unexpected, not the normal chit chat lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    is a smile flirting?? Cause if so... I flirt all the time! :laugh: I think theres a certain look that goes with that smile that makes it different. I also like that shy/awkwardness that sometimes follows. Its adorable. If youre too confident or come on too strong it just turns me off.
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    When her eyes smile back into mine. I am putty at that point.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    is a smile flirting?? Cause if so... I flirt all the time! :laugh: I think theres a certain look that goes with that smile that makes it different. I also like that shy/awkwardness that sometimes follows. Its adorable. If youre too confident or come on too strong it just turns me off.
    That was kind of vague. I was referring to the look and smile a woman gives you to let you know she's interested