How do you like to be flirted with?

Options

Replies

• Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Definitely not in front of the husband. :wink:

I'm a flirt by nature. I don't think I've put much thought into how I like to be flirted with though.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    SHAMELESSLY
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Crotch grab works for me
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    She gets naked.

I really don't pick up on much else. I have no idea how I managed to get married or get my current girlfriend.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Generally only liked to flirt with my husband. But I appreciate sincere no-strings attached compliments from others.
  • BhanGoes
    BhanGoes Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Proof that guys are more complicated than girls. Seems like it's split down the middle - half of you like direct contact by a confident woman, and the other half prefer the shy, submissive non-approach. All YOU have to do is offer to buy us a drink or hold the door. :wink:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    She gets naked.

I really don't pick up on much else. I have no idea how I managed to get married or get my current girlfriend.

Do you flirt with girls you like though, and how? XD
  • janey2607
    janey2607 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I like a man with a sense of humour......if he makes me laugh i'm smitten :0)
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Proof that guys are more complicated than girls. Seems like it's split down the middle - half of you like direct contact by a confident woman, and the other half prefer the shy, submissive non-approach. All YOU have to do is offer to buy us a drink or hold the door. :wink:

That is not true! Well not over here in England anyway.

A smile and a laugh does it for me.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    She gets naked.

Do you flirt with girls you like though, and how? XD
    I don't flirt per se. To me flirting means you have ulterior motives. I am gregarious by nature. How I am online is how I am in real life. I have been told by a couple female friends they thought I was flirting with them when I first met them. It was extremely frustrating (their words) because we would be carrying on this great conversation (and flirting according to them), then I would just walk away.
    I understand that they way I act elicits a certain response. To me, they are simply matching my tone and behavior, so I read nothing into it.
  • love2loose
    Options
    A hard controlling stare.... thats kinda freaky .... but ya cant help not to look back.... ok ok Im a Twilight Fan.... and he if is glittering... WATCH OUT!
  • Rave1966
    Rave1966 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like a woman to look me in the eye. But not in a "I'm crazy" sort of way. A deep gaze, a little shy smile, playing with her hair, that sort of thing. And if she bites her lip I'm a gonner!!!!!!! Lol
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I like a woman to look me in the eye. But not in a "I'm crazy" sort of way. A deep gaze, a little shy smile, playing with her hair, that sort of thing. And if she bites her lip I'm a gonner!!!!!!! Lol

Lip biting! Can't believe I missed that little gem, its a definite winner
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Crotch grab works for me
    lol! Subtle
  • jagspal
    jagspal Posts: 75
    Options
    Funny you should mention, kind of forgot since being married! A compliment is always nice!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    I personally love it when a lady smiles at me.

*smiles...
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I like a girl who's really forward. The more direct she is the better... I like to know their intentions from the beginning... like when they walk right up and grab a nice big handful.......................

of my wallet...

I like your style
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Buying a woman a drink is the last thing I would do to flirt. Far too many women go to the bars/clubs with the intention to drink for free all night with no desire to meet someone.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    A hard controlling stare.... thats kinda freaky .... but ya cant help not to look back.... ok ok Im a Twilight Fan.... and he if is glittering... WATCH OUT!
    How about someone just walking up and biting you on the neck?

Edward is the dead guy right?
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I personally love it when a lady smiles at me.

*smiles...
    Ahhhhh!