120lbs lost in 12 months! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    WTG...Awesome job...You look great!!! And thanx for posting the pics and going through the trouble of duplicating a year ago...very inspirational for you and us! :flowerforyou: We don't see it because it happens so gradually though we notice it in the size of our clothes, but it's still just amazing to have a before and after like this to really see the difference. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! Yes I really needed to do that for me! I needed to see exactly where I had walked a year ago and how much I have grown (within) and what a transformation it has become!! Thanks so much for your amazing words!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    you are a super inspiration. big time congrats to you. I know you are going to do well as you continue your journey.

Thank you! Words like this encourage me even more so thank you! :D
  • lradatz
    lradatz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!! And you look amazing, good job :smile:
  • danadane67
    Options
    I love your post.. You have put added motivation in my journey. THANK YOU :flowerforyou:
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I love how you wore the same outfit and the same place. You have every right to be proud of yourself!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
    What an awesome achievement!
    Very inspiring!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!! And you look amazing, good job :smile:

Thank you so much!
  • rachaelps
    rachaelps Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful. It's very inspiring!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I love your post.. You have put added motivation in my journey. THANK YOU :flowerforyou:

Awe!!! That really meas a lot to me!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I love how you wore the same outfit and the same place. You have every right to be proud of yourself!

Thank you so much!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WTG!!!
    What an awesome achievement!
    Very inspiring!

Thank you!!!! :D:D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful. It's very inspiring!

Thank you! :D
  • char_Oh
    char_Oh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look wonderful keep up the good job. I'm new here and love reading and looking at pics sure does give you a boost.
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Congratulations in staying with your program! And~~~a special congratulations to allow yourself another YEAR to lost that last 55 lbs. As a former Coronary Care Unit RN, I can tell you that your HEART LOVES YOU for how you're doing in a healthy heart lifestyle. You are adding years to your life along with a remarkably improved quality of life. You are saving yourself from a life of multiple medical issues that would have been laden with strokes, heart "attacks", high blood pressure, joint replacement surgery (from the obesity). The most difficult challenge you will face is: keeping the fat pounds from creeping back on. You can do it~~~I believe in your ability to succeed because you're a winner.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Amazing!! You look wonderful keep up the good job. I'm new here and love reading and looking at pics sure does give you a boost.

Thank you so much!!! Welcome and I know you will be posting your journey in no time!!
  • JaviLemus
    Options
    that amazing! Great job!! It really is quite an inspiration to see it is possible!
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    Congrats...you have done an awesome job....keep up the good work...you look wonderful....:smile:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Great dedication!!
  • going2bslim
    Options
    :flowerforyou: way to go, you are my shero... i will get this done,
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    THIS IS AMAZING!!! IF YOU CAN LOOSE OVER 100+ I SHOULD PROBABLY SUCK IT UP AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MY 38...GOOD FOR YOU, YOU LOOK AMAZING!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!