women of the Lord..I NEED YOU!:)

Options
123457»

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    How does Jesus bite his nails?

oh, wait...I cant do this joke over the internet.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    For clarification's sake does this mean we're not allowed to mention we go to the YMCA when people ask what gym we go to? Yoga in itself has a religious component! I don't get my panties in a wad if someone says they go to Yoga! I think you guys are overreacting -

so what exactly DO you think YMCA stands for?!?!?!

:laugh: :laugh:

She's trying to bait me into saying Young Men's Christian Association (yes I said it it's a GYM!!!!)- I mean if you can't say YMCA on a Fitness website, there's a serious serious issue! For me it happens that it's the closest gym (regardless of my faith) and has like 7 zumba classes a week.

You cant say d*cks sporting goods on this FITNESS website without it getting censored....go on try it youll see
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    How does Jesus bite his nails?

oh, wait...I cant do this joke over the internet.

Literally....pouring....tears....OMG!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I'm not upset about the lord part..I'm upset about the women part. What since I'm a man I'm not good enough?

You're good enough for me baby. You can be my friend!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I'm not upset about the lord part..I'm upset about the women part. What since I'm a man I'm not good enough?

Cute. :)

I demand equal rights!

File a complaint, everyone else is (But for good measure file one for EVERY single 'ladies' group on here!

That could take awhile and gather the fury of the ladies...hmmmm... I might want to rethink this..
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have locked this thread because it violates the forum rule stated below.

13) Topics about politics, religion, atheism, or sexuality are not allowed and will be deleted. This includes posting images or signatures. Unfortunately, we have seen that topics about any of these subjects are highly likely to result in heated arguments and disputes. If you really wish to discuss either of these topics, please google political forums, religious forums, etc. - there are plenty of other places to express your views.

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.