Fighter Flight - Fly the World Challenge (closed group)

Options
12346»

Replies

• 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Aggie and Eric came within ONE CALORIE of tying for first place today, so I gave it to both of them. Great job, folks!!
  • obstacleone
    Options
    Im not done for the night. First place will be rightfully mine.
  • obstacleone
    Options
    Today we completed 70% of the race.

great work everyone
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Hope you all are enjoying the Pacific Islands!!
  • obstacleone
    Options
    We are around hawaii right now but he's still updating the map and he still needs to add another day of ours.

Also we've been attacked once so far today. I haven't attacked any team yet.
  • obstacleone
    Options
    So we are on our way to mexico, we are about 80% done the course and we are being attacked 3 times so far.
  • obstacleone
    Options
    If anyone's been paying attention, we attacked AJ and the jets yesterday and got an extra 1428 calories added to our total.
    We have about 20 500 calories to go or so.. We should have this completed by Sunday at sometime. i guess the question is this: When we complete it, do we want to keep going? see how much farther we can get around the world before it all ends? or before the 2nd team finishes?
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    Yes I think we should keep going until the end of October at least! This game has really kept me motivated, you should tell Lee to add more markers the world is bigger that he expected and our fuel ain't run out yet lol!! Really good job everyone this is a record achievement I don't think it has ever been done in two weeks this is amazing! Are you 100% sure we finish on Sunday Eric??
  • obstacleone
    Options
    13000 calories left to go.. I don't see why we can't get it done by tomorrow.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I didn't log any calories yesterday because I had to work then went out of town - I also skipped Zumba this morning because we didn't get home until about 4am. However, I still plan on doing SOMETHING later this evening, just haven't decided what yet, and tomorrow is my 4 mile run.

Keep up the great work, guys!
  • obstacleone
    Options
    11 488 left so far as of right now.
    I don't know if I'll be doing anymore I think aggie's taking a rest day. No idea what Sams doing.
  • Athena413
    Options
    I'm a freakin' loser today - and yesterday...I went shopping and walked around forever if you can even count that as exercise, but it only amounted to 306 calories. Either way, we're super close, so even if we don't hit it tomorrow, we've got just a couple days left. Come on guys! Let's get it!!
  • obstacleone
    Options
    It just sucks we got this close and we pull out our worst number since we started.
    We will need our biggest day yet tomorrow if we hope to finish it..
    I'm not blaming anyone or anything. Everyone's done a tremendous job.. We are just so close!
  • IamSam25
    Options
    I am sorry my friends for not pulling my weight these past few days I have not been feeling well but I am on the turnaround now and I will see what I can do after work tonight.
  • Athena413
    Options
    I'm almost certain we'll have it tomorrow - I have spin class which is usually about 1,300-1,400 calories...Shirley usually puts up some pretty big numbers, and several others have been kicking @$$ and taking names...we're just under 4,000 calories left so if we DON'T finish tomorrow I'll be super surprised. We're on the home stretch, team - keep it up!!
  • Athena413
    Options
    WOOHOO! WE'RE HOME!!!!

Now I don't feel so bad for changing my workout schedule to make Mondays my rest days - that was going to really put a kink in things for me if we didn't make it today because of me.

Great job, everyone!!

What now??
  • obstacleone
    Options
    We keep on going. I am logging our miles throughout the rest of the month.

I think lee is going to be using us for something I am not too sure.. But yeah.

The next race will be in december it's a trip to every country and right now Lee has it set up where it's 72000 miles and each calorie = 1 mile. He said teams of 8, this makes the challenge way too easy. I suggested either a team of 5 or a team of 10 where 2 calories = 1 mile. You need to complete it by December 24.

If it stays as a team of 8 and 1 mile = 1 calorie I will not be partaking in it.
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    We keep on going. I am logging our miles throughout the rest of the month.

I think lee is going to be using us for something I am not too sure.. But yeah.

The next race will be in december it's a trip to every country and right now Lee has it set up where it's 72000 miles and each calorie = 1 mile. He said teams of 8, this makes the challenge way too easy. I suggested either a team of 5 or a team of 10 where 2 calories = 1 mile. You need to complete it by December 24.

If it stays as a team of 8 and 1 mile = 1 calorie I will not be partaking in it.

Why not do it and have your goal be TWO laps?!