5'2 Whats You Weight Goal

Options

Replies

• skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You should go on http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/calories-required/ its a great calorie counter it helped me alot

I don't know if I'm using the calculator right, but it is giving me only 900 and something calories a day to loose 2 lbs a week. I'm pretty sure eating 900 calories for me is way too little.
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I will never be below 140. Rather than a goal weight., I have a goal body fat percent and size. I'm 154 now, with 24% BF and a size 6-8. I want to be 18-20% BF and a size 4. I should get there by spring
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It was 120 but my sister said that I would look ill at that weight. I am aiming for 125 but I'll see what happens when I get there.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Mine is 110-115...
  • jillianlcurtiss
    jillianlcurtiss Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    im 5'2 and want to be between 115-120
  • jooleeyah
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently 125lbs. I'm happy where I am but would like to be between 115-125lbs...closer to 115 if possible.

Check out this website:

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

You can see what different weights look like at our height. I think that under 115 would be too light for my frame because I'm rather wide boned/hips. I'm now in a size 4 in womens or 28 waist. Jeans that fit in the thighs and waist are always tight on the hips. I don't think I could go down in size even if I lost more weight because of my hips. Plus I don't to lose any more weight off my butt and boobs...I like my curves!
  • jooleeyah
    Options
    I'd love to have some friends at my height and/or with simliar goals :) Feel free to add me - I'm here for encouragement and support!
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    I'm 5'2" as well. I've been down to 109 before so my goal is 105. BUT I don't really care too much about that anymore as i do about body fat %. I am "skinnyfat" (think thats the term) as I may be 116lbs BUT my BF is 25%. :( I want to be 18-20% so that's really my goal.
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" 117lbs and going for 110 or under. However being toned is the most important thing to me so if I weigh more and it's muscle (and I look good) I'm fine with that. You girls who are looking for toning for your midsection, check out www.blogilates.com < lots of targeted (free) 10min pilates routines that will tone up your muscles.
  • jrowan4688
    jrowan4688 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2 and weigh 142 right now. I'm hoping to EVENTUALLY get to 115. Short term I'm aiming for 125. I already work out about 6 days a week so the change I need to make is in my diet!
  • ktlnlb
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and I currently weigh 127. 110 would be just swell for me.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    129lb, but I'd be happy even to get to 140lb as I've not been that weight for over 3 years.:smile: (I'm 159lbs just now)
  • Jessieamoore
    Options
    I am 5'2" exactly and want to get to 130. I will be VERY happy with that. That is the goal I am focused on right now.
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    5'2 "- more concerned with BF% then scale weight. I have been working out hard, and steady, and have very good muscle definition, but a bit to much fluff on top in some areas. Want to loose the fluff to see the carved abs, arms, legs and butt better.

Because I have more muscle I weight "heavy" on the scale. Most are shocked by my pound weight, because it does not accurately match what I "look" like.

I am a size Junior 8/9/10, medium (depending on brand, clothing cut)- aiming for a solid 8.

Not really wanting smaller, as I am curvy, and want to keep my hourglass figure. Working toward 18-20% BF roughly. Will reevaluate as I get closer to my goal.

I have been 118 lbs in the past, and for me, I looked gaunt, and to thin, and not great. So don't want to be there again.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 1/4" and am currently around 126. Mostly aiming to tone up but would like to lose another 4 lbs and then maintain between 122-124. I was sick several years back with a horrible infection and was down to around 100...never want to be
    way skinny again. I felt awful and lost all my shape.
  • abellone7289
    abellone7289 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and right now I weigh about 141. I am aiming to be about 118. I like the idea of being just under 120. I think any less I would look sick, since I have big boobs, but I can always see how I am feeling (and looking) when I get there
  • Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I like to see more short people around here. :) I'm 5'1", so I'm a little shorter, but my goal right now is 120. I've never been that low in my adult life, so I'm not sure how it'll look. I have very wide, "child-bearing" hips and a large chest, so I don't want to go too low and look weird.. I want to be happy with what I see in the mirror and that's pretty much it. I'm currently at 145-146.
  • Raynamg36
    Raynamg36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1', 36 years old, currently at 153 pounds. My goal weight is 130. Since I'm now in my late 30's, I don't want to get to skinny, I want to look healty. If I look and feel good at 130 then I stay and manage the best I can. If I think that I need to loose more, I'll try for and between 125 - 127 pounds. :wink:
  • cheyenneandcosmo
    cheyenneandcosmo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mine is 110 pounds. 100 pounds lighter than I am now. But I hope once I get there I dont want to go any lower.