Post your favorite Motivational Quote!

Options

Replies

• cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    i have read through all of these quotes ... even made myself a list.... so many good words in here... thanks guys because these quotes will change someone's life....
  • AllahisOne
    Options
    The Prophet Muhammad () said,

“The son of Adam does not fill any vessel worse than his stomach. It is sufficient for the son of Adam to eat a few mouthfuls, to keep him going. If he must do that (fill his stomach), then let him fill one third with food, one third with drink and one third with air.”
  • samantha_runs
    Options
    I wanna know what you see when you look in the mirror on a day you’re feeling good. I wanna know what you see in the mirror on a day you’re feeling bad. I wanna know the first person who ever taught you your beauty could ever be reflected on a lousy piece of glass.

Andrea Gibson

not as fitness motivational - but body peace as now that i have lost 40+ lbs i have a lot of loose skin
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    "It hurts to look good. And I'm in pain EVERY day!" Dolvette, Biggest Loser trainer.
  • davidpm
    davidpm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Life begins outside of your comfort zone
  • Asoum
    Asoum Posts: 6
    Options
    iNCREDIBLE! makes perfect sense :)
  • Asoum
    Asoum Posts: 6
    Options
    The Prophet Muhammad () said,

“The son of Adam does not fill any vessel worse than his stomach. It is sufficient for the son of Adam to eat a few mouthfuls, to keep him going. If he must do that (fill his stomach), then let him fill one third with food, one third with drink and one third with air.”

iNCREDIBLE! makes perfect sense :)
  • Shariegreen
    Options
    "Follow your dreams. You can reach your goals. I'm living proof. Beefcake! Beefcake!"
    - Eric Cartman

LOVE. THIS.
  • Ittee
    Ittee Posts: 285
    Options
    Motivates...
    "You can add 10 more pounds to your squat, or have me kick you in the balls!"--a friend

omg, so funny, love it!! I need a friend like this
  • surv8r
    surv8r Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ask for forgiveness, not for permission...
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    WHen you have gone so far that you can't manage another step, then you have gone only half the distance you are capable of.
  • bsavage13
    bsavage13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    "YOU DON'T GET TO STOP!"

-Jillian Michaels
  • alpha2omega
    alpha2omega Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    "The world meets nobody halfway. When you want something, you gotta take it." Lincoln Hawk - Over the Top
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    If you fall get back up dust your knees off and keep on walking....my motto
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • fmbarbuto
    fmbarbuto Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    mine is below my ticker...:flowerforyou:
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Bump to be inspired later!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Sweat is fat crying!!
  • ExYoYoGirl
    Options
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.”
    --- Victor Kiam

“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.”
    --- Albert Einstein

“People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.”
    --- Bob Dylan

“I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.”
    --- George Burns
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!