EVERYONE'S BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES

Options

Replies

• Cseemo
    Cseemo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow...that is incredible. Keep up the good work.
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I couldn't possibly comment on everyones before, during and after pictures so this message goes out to everyone who has posted in this thread. You are a huge inspiration to everyone on the forum, you all look amazing and it is fantastic to see. :)
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Guys, you are my heroes!!! I pay you a great respect!

Bravo! :)

I hope that i'll be in shape to put up my before and after pics soon, it's a long journey in front of me, but i won't give up, and thanks to you all, my motivation is even stronger!

;)
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    100lbsloss.jpg

Not to be redundant, as I posted this pic on my own thread just the other day, but I super love these before/after pics, they are so inspiring, so I'm adding mine to the mix.

Congrats to everyone on their continued successes!!!!!

U Look amazing!!! U are my inspriation, I am currently 289 and I am on a mission to lose the weight! Any tips would be great!

****U all look great, I am so excited to share mine once I get to the point you all have!!! This is awesome to see!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    I can't get enough of these! All of you are such an inspiration! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing!! I need the inspiration!! Thank you all for sharing..
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    ooooh wooowww good for you!!!
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    good work ... and nice legs.. hope yu dont take that wrong lol
  • kimkimchi
    Options
    This is super motivational! :) Thanks guys!
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    must have gained some muscle you look awesomee
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am updated my current pic...I have 9 more pds and then I will be at my 1st goal of 47pds...will re-evaluate losing more from there if needed...Excited about my results..

Oct17-1-1.jpg

Wow! You are hot girl!

Keep it up! :)
  • FrankyKeats
    Options
    Ads featuring weight loss frequently show after before pictures with a vast differece and many times the user cannot believe them. But after joining this forum I have known that if one wants to do it, he/she can definitely do it.
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you guys are amazing. I'm going to put up my pics in a few weeks! 10 more lbs to go! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Love all the pics!!
    I was hoping to get some pictures up tonight but today isn't a good day for me to take pictures! lol Hopefully this weekend I'll have some before/afters to put up!!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Here are mine! I hit my goal of 30lbs. Wanting to lose 8 more. Congrats to everyone on their progress so far. Everyone looks amazing!

IMG_1766-1-2.jpg
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    My before and during... goal of 140 hopefully by next August.
    mfp.jpg
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    More to add> Progress

Me Last fall (2010) fat2.jpg

Me this fall (2011) IMG_1198.jpg
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I still have some to go....
    In the beginning January 2010

IMG_0035.jpg

August 2011 and 113lbs

reflexnight.jpg
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    First picture was taken christmas day 2010....second picture was taken about 3 weeks ago

6121882120_8603e30b44_m.jpg
    189592_190174474354443_100000856742539_443356_8236378_n by amberlovesjames2011, on Flickr

6121340769_25ef1810ec_m.jpg
    053 by amberlovesjames2011, on Flickr
  • lucylou9701
    Options
    In my signature :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!