EVERYONE'S BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES

Options

Replies

• oktoberblu
    Options
    I've just started...but what an inspiration. Great job everyone!! I'm off to take my before pics. I can't wait until I get to post them.
  • beckysummer
    beckysummer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm always amazed by how much weight people carry in their faces.
  • Nagisa_Tomoya
    Options
    WOW! you don't even look like the same person! This gives me hope! Great job!
  • CelticBhoy94
    Options
    Wow. This is really inspiring. Great job everyone. Your a credit to yourself and everyone on this site.
  • yellowdog77
    Options
    bump
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Everyone's photos are so inspirational! Thank-you all for sharing!!! :)
  • midnight8
    Options
    When I started this site in Jan 2011 I was 321 lbs. I am currently at 269 lbs. When I started my weight loss journey I was about 355 lbs. I am excited to say that I am on my way to a healthy weight and life. I know I still have a ways to go but I just had to share my progress.

The first pic is me at 355 lbs (maybe higher) and the second pic is me now at 269 lbs....YAY 86 lbs down total!!!!

kemah.jpg
    By adjones_21 at 2011-07-24
    Looks like u are well on ur way!! Keep up the good work! :smile:

072211.jpg
    By adjones_21 at 2011-07-24

AMAZING job! Well done.
    [/quote]
  • someonelikemyself
    Options
    OH MY GOD your body is perfect! and im not saying that just because you're thin... it's because you're very proportioned andd have the hourglass shape in a way (it's the best on woman...)/ girls. :) keep it up!!!!
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Well done everybody, you're pictures are really inspirational. Here are mine 28lbs lost! :D
    me12st2.jpg
    IMG00025-20110823-1626.jpg
    IMG00021-20110823-1615.jpg

I love your dress! What a difference 28pounds made :flowerforyou:
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    These are my favorite ever! You all have worked so hard& made amazing transformations. I always get upset being a 5'7 200ish pound girl it seems hopeless that I will ever have a flat tummy, small thighs, toned arms etc. but you all make me feel like it is possible. Sometimes when I'm on the treadmill and am thinking about quitting I think back to threads like this and up my incline. :heart: Thank you all, you don't know what this means to me.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Before-- 2008

HPIM8360.jpg

After- Down 52lbs (April-May 2011) (I've lost 10 since this photo, its my most recent one)

001-1.jpg
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Before:243 Current:197
    Before1-11during7-9.jpg

You look awesome!!! Where did you get that dress...I love it!
  • mbi2008
    mbi2008 Posts: 19
    Options
    May 9-August 23 26 lbs lost.

6071030637_1394efd84d.jpg
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    This is the most inspirational thread I've ever seen. Thanks for starting it and thanks to all posters for keeping it going!
  • kimyettar
    Options
    Everyone is looking great. Such an inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Mine are in this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/325358-almost-50-lbs-down-with-pics

But you can get a fairly good idea from my profile pic!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well done to every one of you. What great pictures as well.
    I have not lost enough to see any difference yet & i will post my pictures when i have lost 10kg. I have lost only 3kg so far.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Here is my before and "current" picture as I still want to drop another 40 lb. I've lost 92 pounds since January of this year :-)

imb]current2.jpg
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    My before didn't show up. Trying again.

FatPicture2.jpg

current2.jpg
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This is prolly at my HEAVIEST (330ish) ... at least its one of the most unflattering photos of me I could find
    omfg.jpg

This one was taken this morning
    IMAG0592-1.jpg

i think we have a winner ...lol

you look like a toothpick!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!