EVERYONE'S BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES

Options

Replies

• Madrow
    Madrow Posts: 62
    Options
    Bump...for now. Thanks for the post, this is a great idea! After my 10 lb loss, I plan to add to the collection.

Great job, guys!
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Lost all of this weight from day 1 with MFP :-)
    6073595366_406b411e6a_z.jpg
    6073054859_830b928fda_z.jpg
  • rosiecain
    rosiecain Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done everybody, you're pictures are really inspirational. Here are mine 28lbs lost! :D
    me12st2.jpg
    IMG00025-20110823-1626.jpg
    IMG00021-20110823-1615.jpg
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    .photobucket.com/albums/n624/lbtewksbury/?action=view&current=Family-1-1.jpg]albums
  • andtian
    andtian Posts: 47
    Options
    bump
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    This is me when I was about 182lbs (if I remember correctly - I didn't take many pictures full body because I hated how I looked)
    fatme2.jpg

This is me at about 164 - I want to get to about 155 and then I will re-evaluate. :)
    aug42011.jpg

Hey! I noticed you said you were about 182 in your before pic. Then I saw your during pic at 164, I'm curious how tall you are?? I started at 182 just last week and now I'm at 177. I've been 165 or so at my lowest in the past but I think I had more belly than you, so jealous!

Sorry, I just saw this. I am 5'8" and I have had 3 babies...so my tummy is a real mess. All stretched out, bad stretch marks, saggy skin...the whole kit and caboodle :( Oh well...my kiddos are worth it :D
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    test posting pix - I use winkflash and I'm unsure how to find the url for a pix.
    Let me know if you can see this. I can't view pix in Explorer at work for some reason. Only see the red X --gggrrr

photozoom.aspx?m=462252410&ic=9549702#[img][/img]
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    This thread was just what I needed to see today. Everyone looks truly amazing!!! Kudos to all on your hard work. I am looking through pics I have to find a decent "after" shot, but have yet to find one. Hope to post soon!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    test posting pix - I use winkflash and I'm unsure how to find the url for a pix.
    Let me know if you can see this. I can't view pix in Explorer at work for some reason. Only see the red X --gggrrr

photozoom.aspx?m=462252410&ic=9549702#

need the / in the img tag at the end... except that didn't work either.
  • Emzieroo
    Emzieroo Posts: 20
    Options
    before2333.jpg

You're looking brilliant :) well done on the weight loss so far and i love the quote!
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    Wow everyone looks so great!! It takes so much mental strength as well to push yourself like that but you are all an inspiration!! I am sure i will come back often to look more. :)
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    This is prolly at my HEAVIEST (330ish) ... at least its one of the most unflattering photos of me I could find
    omfg.jpg

This one was taken this morning
    IMAG0592-1.jpg
    INCREDIBLE job! You look great....bet you feel just as great!
  • nkep
    nkep Posts: 1
    Options
    Well, here's my before and after pic since I started in April. I feel great about my transformation, but unfortunately at 43 years old my body breaks a little easier than it used to. I have to have surgery on my knee this Friday and am hoping I don't regress while recovering.

sidebyside_8_17_noface-1.jpg
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Before = 395 pounds

DCP00536.JPG
    DCP00558.JPG
    fat.JPG
    men.JPG

After = 205
    Jody.JPG
    jody2.JPG
  • ehlertmartha
    Options
    I only joined on Saturday so too early for progress pics but this thread is so inspiring!

Well done everybody!

Now worries i have been one here about a week
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Before = 395 pounds

DCP00536.JPG
    DCP00558.JPG
    fat.JPG
    men.JPG

After = 205
    Jody.JPG
    jody2.JPG

Holy Canolies! You are hot! :-) Lol! Sorry! Couldn't resist. :-) Great job on your weightloss! You're definitely inspirational!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Before = 395 pounds

DCP00536.JPG
    DCP00558.JPG
    men.JPG

New "before" pics :smile: I have never seen these 3. Your progress has been so amazing. :heart:
  • tsmith8
    tsmith8 Posts: 37
    Options
    Bump, Rock on Everyone!! I'll post after I've lost more-just starting out...:happy:
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options

New "before" pics :smile: I have never seen these 3. Your progress has been so amazing. :heart:

Well baby .. it's not like I am overly proud to have been at that point. But posting them here may inspire someone else and let them see what can be done when you set your mind to it.
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Family-1-1-1-1-2.jpg

Purple 165 lbs June 2010
    White 194 lbs November 2008

It's been a long journey and the weight comes off slowly now, but as of August 4, 2011 I am at 160 lbs. Hoping to get to the 150's soon!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!