Mommy's Losing It! (closed group)

Options

Replies

• _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    So earlier this week, I stepped on the scale and it told me I had gained 2 pounds which I attributed to water. The following day, same thing happened. I ignored my scale for a couple of days and when I jumped on today, it told me I have lost 2.6 lbs. FINALLY!

Question: Which day are we officially weighing in? Friday or Saturday? Thanks!!!

SW: 194
    CW: 191.4
    GW: 140
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My Friday weigh in is 192!
  • sunflowertimes
    sunflowertimes Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Official Friday weigh-in: 143.5
    Lost .5 this week. Not what I wanted but at least it was a loss. : )
    TGIF!!

SW: 162
    CW: 143.5
    GW: 125
  • Karasene
    Karasene Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    So earlier this week, I stepped on the scale and it told me I had gained 2 pounds which I attributed to water. The following day, same thing happened. I ignored my scale for a couple of days and when I jumped on today, it told me I have lost 2.6 lbs. FINALLY!

Question: Which day are we officially weighing in? Friday or Saturday? Thanks!!!

SW: 194
    CW: 191.4
    GW: 140

It's up to you. i know most weigh in on fridays but I like to on saturdays. I don't think it really makes a difference.
  • Briteblu
    Options
    QUOTE: "If anyone has any ideas about how I can either get my sorry butt to bed earlier or how I can get up to work out in the AM, I would appreciate it. "

Haha, me too!!
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey Girls! My Friday morning weigh in was 142 :) I hope you all have a great weekend!

SW: 189.5
    CW: 142
    GW: 130
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

My weigh in this AM was 202.8lbs and my goals for the next 3 months are:
    - Lose 15lbs
    - Complete the 30DS and start Insanity
    - Get through the holidays without any major setbacks.
  • slimfast108
    slimfast108 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi ,

My stats CW=177 GW=150

I start different exercise routines but am not able to stick to any and as a result I am never successful in any of my attempts.

Hope with your help I will be able to achieve my GW.
    I'll post my weight every friday evening and with movitation on this forum I think I'll achieve success.

-Priti
  • slimfast108
    slimfast108 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hey,

142 is really good. what exercises are you doing?

-Priti
  • Jenners4
    Jenners4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hey,

142 is really good. what exercises are you doing?

-Priti

Hi Priti, I am new to these message boards but was your comment directed at me?

-Andrea
  • Karasene
    Options
    Hey ladies! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

My weekly weigh in is:
    SW:205
    CW:164
    GW:135

I lost 3 lbs this week. I am so happy about that. I have been slowly gaining back, so to finally be able to report a loss is wonderful! GO ME! I am finally BACK!!!!!!!
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Ready for my Saturday weigh-in.......

and still at 129. I've been at the same weight for at least 5 weeks now, but at least it's not a gain.

@Karasene, three lbs is an awsome amount, Way to GO!!!
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday Evening, All--I just looked at the calendar, and my goal is to lose 14 pounds by Christmas. That's 14 pounds in 10 weeks. While I've lost more than a pound a week before, I don't know if I can do it for multiple weeks. I ate really healthy today, but my hubby brought home a whole pumpkin cheesecake, and 1/2 of a strawberry cheesecake from work yesterday. They are calling to me from the fridge. I think I will need to spend the night singing, to drown out their calls. At least I like to sing. Hope everyone's having a great night.
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    sorry I'm a little late adding my weigh in! I just found this thread!

my start weight (just this past monday lol) was 160
    My current weight is 159 (hey progress is progress, right?)
    My goal weight is about 135

I picked a goal weight because it seams to be the thing to do, but I'm trying not to focus on that. What I really want is to be strong and toned. I don't much care if the scale says 1 million lbs, if I can look great in a pair of jeans and re-arrange the furniture in the living room by myself :)

My goal for the next month is going to be to up my water intake, as of right now it's almost nothing. This one is going to be HARD for me :/
    As for exercise, I think I'd like to log 600 minutes of exercise in the next month.
  • Karasene
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! Everyone did awesome on their weigh-ins!

I have been trying to cook one meal a week that is healthy and my husband will enjoy. So with that being said I though it would be a great idea for our toipic of the week to be " what is your favorite quick, easy, and healthy recipe?"

Mine is south western chicken chili. My husband loves this and it is quite yummy and super easy.

South Western chicken Chili~ 352 calories per serving and serves 5 people
    16oz chicken breast
    1 can black beans
    1 can whole kernal corn
    2 cans diced tomatos with green chiles
    chili seasoning

put chicken breast in crock pot until fully cooked. Then remove extra liquid and shred chicken with fork. Then add the rest of the ingredients. cook on low.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Chicken breasts marinated in fat free italian dressing, then grilled
    Yams-either baked or microwaved, plain
    Fresh steamed green beans with garlic salt

Estimated calories-
    4 oz chicken 125
    1/2 cup yams 80
    1 cup green beans 20
    Total 225 calories and very filling!
  • kronesa
    kronesa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a little slow, so I just caught up with everyone :)
    Here I am:

Height: 5'6" (33 yo)
    SW: 187
    CW: 167.2 (Friday)
    Mini Goal: 165 for Thanksgiving (pre-baby weight)
    GW: 150 (for starters)

By Christmas, I think I'd like to reasonably be out of the 'overweight' category, which puts me under 155. So, there it is: 155 by Christmas! I think that I can do that. I'd also like to enjoy the holidays with my family and not lose my mind with the sweets. I'd love to reward myself with some new pants!
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Hey it's Monday (grumble, grumble). So here is my recipe, it is very similar to Kara's, but this our favorite easy recipe:

Salsa pot roast
    1 top round roast (you can also use a pork roast or chicken breasts)
    1 lg jar salsa

Place in Crock pot cook on high 6 hours or on low 8 hours. When meat is cooked shred with fork. Done!
    Sometimes we put it in taco shells, sometimes over rice, on a baked potato, enchilada filling, lots of options and very tasty!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Sorry late adding my weigh in I am at 147lbs. My goal is to drop another 12lbs by Christmas. My favorite quick recipe is the following:

Kroger - Clear Chicken Broth - Fat Free Less Sodium, 2.5 cans
    Kroger - Green Lentils (Dry), 2 cup
    Celery - Raw, 3 stalk, medium
    Oscar Mayer - Turkey Bacon, 14 slices
    Onions - Raw, 2 slice, thin
    Carrots - Raw, 3 medium
    Fresh Vegetables - Sweet Potato, 1 medium

Serving size 1 cup (estimating it will end up being about 10 servings)

Cals141 Carbs 21 Fat 4 Protein 12 Sodium 551 Fiber 10

I presoak the lentils the night before, than in the morning I rinse them out and throw them in the crock pot. I sautee the onions, turkey bacon, carrots and celery in about a tsp of oil. Once it has been there for about 5 minutes or so I throw them into the crockpot with the lentils. I had a sweet potato so I decided to add that one too. I peeled it chopped it up in small squares and threw it in the crock pot. I toss everything one more time, add the chicken broth and some water and set it on low so that it can cook all day. When it is almost done I will taste it to see if it needs some seasoning and if it needs a little extra water.
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey it's Monday (grumble, grumble). So here is my recipe, it is very similar to Kara's, but this our favorite easy recipe:

Salsa pot roast
    1 top round roast (you can also use a pork roast or chicken breasts)
    1 lg jar salsa

Place in Crock pot cook on high 6 hours or on low 8 hours. When meat is cooked shred with fork. Done!
    Sometimes we put it in taco shells, sometimes over rice, on a baked potato, enchilada filling, lots of options and very tasty!

Love, love, love it!