Sisterhood HCP Week 11

Options

Replies

• hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Ok here goes.....

for breakfast I had coffee with nonfat creamer
    homemade oatmeal with 1 packet of splenda and a shake of cinnamin

apple, lo carb whole wheat tortilla with a half of a wedge of laughing cow cheese
    100 calorie packet of ritz crackers

beef empanada and chicken flauta...this was horrible I know :grumble: I went out to eat with the girls and didnt have time to plan ahead. :sad:

I walked for 2 hours though and burned 350 cals. And im still going to do kenpo x in like 20 min so hopefully it will get my cals under for the day.....I did horrible I know but tomorrow I am going to get up early and get both my workouts in before work and I plan to eat great :drinker:

Ok update....i actually looked up the nutrition info on the restarants website and they gave all the correct info. The info on MFP gives serving sizes if you were to have a whole appetizer of these things. I was about to have a heart attack :noway: So actually with the correct serving size and actual cals listed I am still under my cals for the day :drinker: phew!

(even though I know mexican is not the healthiest thing in world at least I stayed under my cals! )
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Ari-I'm so glad to hear from you... You sound so much better, and I really want you to know how much I luv ya!!! You really are a blessing for all of us on this thread. I'm sure you will do well, and just keep on going, even if you do think you're a snail...:bigsmile:

Hopetobeinshape:Okay, I'll admit that I can't remember what your real name is!!! Please don't be mad at me!!!

You did great, and I know that next week will be good for us! I am so glad we're doing this, because I am really making sure I don't slack-every food choice today has been accompanied with a "I can put that on the thread, and not be embarrassed by it..." I have to admit... I was eating a bunch of my exercise calories over the last couple of weeks, and I think my scale hasn't been moving very much because of it... Not to mention when I didn't work out for 6 days!!!:noway: And my food choices were definitely NOT healthy!!!

I'll post more later, with my dinner and exercise. I'm off to play volleyball for a few hours, and then I have P90X!!! Hooo-boy, I'm going to be feeling it!!!
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    No worries Resa :laugh: My name is Meg :tongue:

That is awesome that you are playing volleyball and still have the energy for P90x! Im still super sore from Plyo 2 days ago so I havent ran these past two days :noway: But tomorrow is a new day :bigsmile:

No more nonsense with the working out for me. I always feel great when I run and do P90x before work so now Im just going to stop making excuses and get to it!
  • MissResa
    Options
    Okay Meg... Here's my dinner, plus snacks, for the rest of my day...
    I had a rotisserie chicken sandwich on 100% whole wheat bread, plus *gasp* some potato salad.
    I also had some heathy pop corn, and more string cheese, plus a granola bar after I worked out...
    Leaving me a deficit for the day of 700+ calories... Whew! Volleyball really kicked my butt!

I hope we can continue this tomorrow!
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Are we down to like 3 people? We have all drifted away. I am gonna post a new picture later today. It is a pain I have to switch it to verticle. I am totally with you Resa but I doubt I will be able to post after all my meals. However I must say that I had been slacking on that actual counting calories. Yesterday I did great and I am back on track. I was glad to get back as you were to my weight before I gained. Hope AF doesn't mess that up for you. Well gotta go get some lunch.
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    BTW I am so excited I have bought three pair of size 12 now. I started in a size 18 and am in a 12 in just 12 weeks. I have not worn a size 12 since like middle school.
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Good Morning all!

Resa- im jealous of your 700 cal deficit!!! I am totally inspired from that today :happy:

Christine- great job on the size 12's :drinker: and your picture looks spectacular :flowerforyou: Tomorrow my additional goal is to take pics and upload them.

I shall post later with everything, right now im off to a run :drinker:
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    It feels like forever since I have been able to get back on her with all of you. We are one week from having the new house finished , you would think that in itself would be enough good news....but we also found out this week we are having a little girl! I'm pretty excited about it! I have my weigh in tomorrow at work. last week I was down about 2.5 lbs and I am hoping for the same this week. Although last night had a weak moment with some friends and ate out at Logans! I hope that doesn't hurt too bad! I promise once I get life in general settled back down i will be able to post more!
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Congrats Mister ! :drinker: On both the new house and the little girl :flowerforyou:

Oh and great job on the weight loss as well :laugh:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Oh wow... Everyone is doing so well! I can't get over the progress we are all having! And Mister-WELCOME BACK!!!!!! Congrats on the little girl, and on the new house! Christine-Holy cow!! Size 12 would be awesome right about now!

I had the same exact thing for breakfast today... Bagel, cream cheese, and banana. I am going to go for a quick run, I need to do my C25K today... Does anyone else have a problem with shin splints? They really started to bother me after playing volleyball last night. I'll catch up some more later...
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    so far today I did my couch to 5k run and then shoulders and arms...burned 400 cals.

breakfast/lunch coffee with non fat creamer, yogurt, 2 cups of baby spinach with balsamic vinegrette, apple and peanut butter

No shin splints for me....but my b/f is a soccer player and i know he stretches a ton...he always yells at me because I dont stretch enough.

Oh and potassium is really good too, so keep it up with the bananas!
  • MissResa
    Options
    Okay, so I was planning on doing my c25k program, and 4 minutes into it, my sister called me. In the past, I would have just got off the treadmill, and talked, but today I kept at a brisk walk and talked at the same time. I ran for 5 minutes after we hung up. I didn't burn as many calories as usual, but I still have P90X later tonight to compensate.

Lunch and snack: Healthy Choice steam meal, apple, and string cheese
    My totals so far, 705 calories consumed today

You'll notice that I'm pretty much eating the same exact food as yesterday... When I'm at my parent's house, helping take care of my grandfather, I take what ever is convenient to eat...:ohwell:
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Im all about the convenient foods, with work and school all I really have is a microwave available during the day. Its interesting seeing all these people who eat so well on here and have all these different foods but I just dont have the time to cook. Plus its just me and the pup most days at my house so cooking a whole meal for one is no easy feat.

You should be proud of yourself that you kept walking even though you got a phone call! walking is still good too! :drinker:

for my snacks I had 10 green olives, a plum, a cup of chicken noodle soup, and a cup of green tea.

So far I have had 586 cals...So I still have a little over 1100 for pizza tonight with the girls :laugh: Im pretty proud of myself that Im preparing ahead of time for the cals.
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Ari-I'm so glad to hear from you... You sound so much better, and I really want you to know how much I luv ya!!! You really are a blessing for all of us on this thread. I'm sure you will do well, and just keep on going, even if you do think you're a snail...:bigsmile:

my dear friends who feel like family,

feeling a tad better (stupidly went on scale lost .2 since tues woo hoo?) so today wasnt excercise day but walked 5 nyc blocks to work about 10 home ( i know i know) tom i walk prob an hour soon i walk and bike cant wait its almost there weather wise. so my meals this is the new thing right lol: promise not to get mad :bigsmile: im just happy i was able to scarf lunch down had semi crisis at internship and cause i go on vaca starting tues (from work its tom at 1 cant wait) i had to see 3 clients i usually see thurs today, so 4 clients back to back and in middle of lunch kids mom came in who was taken away from home by acs to see kids so i had to call dad see if it was ok.

breakfast - cinnamin cheerios (3/4 of a cup) milk less then half a cup

lunch - morning star farms 2 chicken patties (fake chicken) less then half a salad arugala 2 cherry tomotatos (and i was really looking foward to it) water water water and diet coke

snack - 60 calorie chocolate pudding 2 tspns of peanut butter

dinner - will be my fav sushi so excited and thats them calling

luv to all welcome back those who we missed thanks for the support my peeps

xoxo

snail, tortoise ariella :wink:
  • MissResa
    Options
    I figured out that without the planning, I completely go out of control in those kinds of situations!!! Great job thinking your day through!! My husband is going out of town for training-5 days worth!!! I'm considering ordering a pizza for me and the girls, plus my mom and sister... My dad is also away for training right now, it's just us females!!! I have a bunch of calories left, plus I'm still working out w/ P90X later tonight... Hmmmm. I think I might just do it!!!
  • MissResa
    Options
    Hellllooooo, ARI!!!!!

I am so glad to have my happy lil' snail back with us!!! Pretty soon, you just wait, you'll be back to a tortiose in no time!

I am so happy to see that you're eating 3 meals, plus snacks... :drinker: I know you have a really hard time getting enough calories throughout the day! I think you can add some cheese back into your diet, to up those calories!:bigsmile:

If anyone deserves a vacay, it's you!!! Enjoy some time off from your stressful job, have fun, and you'll feel like a million bucks!!!! Oh, and stress can make your body want to hang on to those extra calories, too. Maybe you could try out yoga? I have to do it with my P90X program, and even though it's not my favorite, I do feel more relaxed when I am done!!!!!

You're my hero, Ari!!!!:drinker:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    ahem 4 people lol (and mister who seems semi back CONGRATS ON BABY GIRL AND HOUSE come back more)

luv u too resa bit better baby steps i got my butt kicked these past weeks its a bit sore :laugh:

xoxo

snail, formerly tortoise aka ariella :wink:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Hellllooooo, ARI!!!!!

I am so glad to have my happy lil' snail back with us!!! Pretty soon, you just wait, you'll be back to a tortiose in no time!

I am so happy to see that you're eating 3 meals, plus snacks... :drinker: I know you have a really hard time getting enough calories throughout the day! I think you can add some cheese back into your diet, to up those calories!:bigsmile:

If anyone deserves a vacay, it's you!!! Enjoy some time off from your stressful job, have fun, and you'll feel like a million bucks!!!! Oh, and stress can make your body want to hang on to those extra calories, too. Maybe you could try out yoga? I have to do it with my P90X program, and even though it's not my favorite, I do feel more relaxed when I am done!!!!!

You're my hero, Ari!!!!:drinker:

ok i may have drooled on the comp a bit i cant remember the last time i had pizza but had sushi tonight and am pleasantly fool my bonus food two times this week woo hoo.

im backish getting back trying to :wink: missed u 2. trying to eat 3 meals pudding has been my go to snack i like the chocolate with 2 teaspoos of peanut butter. wont lie yesterday my attitude was maybe tim and for 3 days ill do a clense (no i didnt but wanted to) yes vacation/spring break/ holiday 2 weeks off cant wait yes adding cheese back for the holiday mainly cause theres limited things i can eat. loads off fish dads buying fresh salmon so im gonna make it different ways.

ive tried yoga wont lie that hurts lol. my sis has dance dance ive been trying to get her to let me use it she ows me so sat night dance dance it is (and my walk in the afternoon) im not apposed to the extra excercise i dont count in my log those squats lunges sit ups jumping jacks i do while waiting for something (yes it looks funny but hey its excercise)

just wish the work would show boy are we trying arent we and we are doing amazing we rock

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

xoxo

snail soon to be hopefully back to tortoise (weight and see pun intended) otherwise known as Ariella :wink:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Sorry for not posting again last night... I DID GET MY PIZZA-I ordered vegetarian, with a salad. The only downfall is I have no clue what the calorie content was, because it's a local restaurant. I had 2 pieces of a small pizza... So I found something I thought was comparable. I had 21 calories left before doing P90X:laugh:

I'll catch up a little more later-GOOD MORNING!!!
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Hello all....Im not feeling so hot today :sick: so I probably wont post much. After work Im going to go home and sleep the night away. :yawn:

Ari- Sushi is my new found :heart: Im jealous you probably have great sushi in NYC! Here in MI we really dont have a whole lot of options. And I do agree with Resa great job on eating throughout the whole day, that will really help with your metabolism :drinker:

Resa- Great restraint with the pizza! I too only had two pieces :drinker: I dont think I am going to get a workout in today though :sad: I Have a terrible migraine and just need to sleep it off :blushing: Have a good day/ night :flowerforyou:

I look forward to hearing from everyone tomorrow :flowerforyou: you guys really keep me going :drinker: