Do you ever get hit on now?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I don't notice it as much as my husband does...And he's loving it. :wink: :wink: :wink: Especially when it's his friends that are doing the looking. He's always teases me about the looks I am getting from the "college boys"...I tell him that I am not interested in being a COUGAR. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I have finally got him "trained", not starting over again! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

OMG! I love this! My husband thinks some guy will steal me away now that I'm losing all this weight. I told him there is no chance of me going anywhere but next time I'll mention the whole "training" thing. LOL!

This ^^^
  • missxeve
    Options
    Even at my highest weight I got hit on/checked out but it's increased since I started losing weight. Also, people approach me more. I think it could be because I'm constantly smiling :)
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    It's an awesome feeling being flirted with, a feeling that I haven't had in a log time (married for 16.5 years). Whereas I'm very happily married, I love being the one to come home and tell the Man what happened to ME today instead of hearing about who flirted with him.
  • CamayB
    CamayB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    haha! I was in walmart with my husband and 2 year old son and guys are looking at me and smiling and saying Hi. I'm like "im with my husband and child.. really?" lol... I never was big on people hitting on me but it made me feel good since I have been losing weight! My husband was like.. Ohhh yea my wife is sexy! lol. he thought it was hilarious and he said he was just proud I was his! haha!
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, but it's always by people I don't want to be hitting on me.
  • srandle175
    Options
    Since I've gained so much weight I never notice when guys hit on me. But my sister tells me guys are always hitting on me. They are never good looking. My confidence is so far in the gutter I would run them away neways.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    How am I the one person on earth who got hit on more when they were larger? Now... Nothing... ?
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm so bad at flirting at and identifying when I'm being flirted with... It's pathetic. Haha. But, I think I do feel a lot more confident now though sometimes I have these weird relapses and feel the sudden need to wear my dumpy old clothes opposed to the cute ones I bought that actually fit me.
  • doctrk
    doctrk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    my wife has been doing a great job at getting herself back into it and it shows. I tell her men are constantly checking her out, she just laughs about, but i know she likes it, what woman, or man for that matter wouldnt. She loves to be flirty with guys she knows and its led to a few interesting expericiences :)
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    This is one heck of a thread you started, and you are looking pretty good there. So what ah ya say we go grab a coffee some time.

Seriously though, since the loss I have gotten responses from women that I can say without a doubt would not have came when I was bigger. Does not matter much though, since my wife is the apple of my eye.

You see it on MFP too. The number of responses a post gets is typically in direct proportion to the amount of weight loss and looks of the member.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!