30 Day Shred! Join me!!

Options
Ok, so my cousin introduced me to the Jillian Michael 30 Day Shred, I went out and bought it, bought the weights... did it the first day (didn't even finish it) and gave up. I NEED support, and I want to be the support for others! I want to post up pics and would love for you all to do the same!

Post pics by using photo bucket. Use the IMG Code, but change the [/IMG] to lower case so it works right.

Lets post pics every 10 days! and rock the weight loss!! Thanks in advance for all the support :)

30DayChallengeDay1-Oct2011-3.jpg

Hips/Bum (widest part)- 50 inches
Thigh- 27.5 inches
Waist (smallest part)- 39 inches
Bust- 47 inches
Arm- 14.5 inches

Weight- 223.6

Replies

• JamieRena2012
    JamieRena2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Okay I wanna join but haven't bought the dvd yet...pay day is friday :-(
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I just got the DVD and was planning to start it tonight. I am game!
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I want to join. I may be at a slower pace as I have Lupus and some days I just CAN"T excercise, but that doesn't stop me from being supportive and being a cheer leader if you will allow me to participate.
  • carm622
    carm622 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have it and will start tonight also! I tried it a few times when I first bought the DVD. It is a hard workout, but it does not take long to do.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I really want to join and be a support...I bought the DVD...I will get it by today I hope...so as soon as I get it I will let you know.
  • bnbandy
    bnbandy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a way to up my exercise and I own this dvd (never finished it the first time either). I'll join in. LOVE the accountability. I'll do day 1 this evening.
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 2 today but I would love to join...I will post pics later...
  • gottaloveit7771
    Options
    Yay, I am so excited to have people join in with me :) I can't wait to see the results of everyone!!
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I bought the video and am up for the challenge. I am a little nervous as I am not in shape but here we go. Thanks for the support!:laugh:
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Yay im sooo proud of you cousin, I need to start all over again I want to look good for Christmas I just wish you lived here and we can do it together. I love you girly
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Yay, I am so excited to have people join in with me :) I can't wait to see the results of everyone!!
    When did u start day 1
  • gottaloveit7771
    Options
    When did u start day 1

I am starting today! I super failed the last time I started, so I need a lot of support this time around :) Did you see your thread... there are some good results on there!
  • gottaloveit7771
    Options
    OKAY everyone, where are you pics!! Don't make me be the only one :) I want to see all of your progress!!!!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    Options
    OKAY everyone, where are you pics!! Don't make me be the only one :) I want to see all of your progress!!!!

Today I am on Level 2 day 2, but here are my results from Level 1..

photoshake_1318804404705-2-1.jpg
  • gottaloveit7771
    Options

Awesome work!! I hope I can see a big change in 10 days too
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    Options

Awesome work!! I hope I can see a big change in 10 days too

Thank you!!! I do it twice a day!!
  • bnbandy
    Options
    Who did Day 1 yesterday? And if you did, how do you feel? I'm pretty sore but I like feeling my muscles. I know that sounds weird, but it reminds me that they're actually there and makes me feel strong. I'm kindof dreading day 2 soreness however.
  • gottaloveit7771
    Options
    Who did Day 1 yesterday? And if you did, how do you feel? I'm pretty sore but I like feeling my muscles. I know that sounds weird, but it reminds me that they're actually there and makes me feel strong. I'm kindof dreading day 2 soreness however.

I am super sore! I also like feeling my muscles too though. I was really dreading it, but I got through the whole video! (with all the modifiers though, hahahha)

L1 D1 Complete =D
  • Bell_25
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred and love it! It is hard at first---don't give up! Do the modified moves---they really help a lot and still work you out! Feel free to friend me--be happy to be support! I need to get with it on my exercising!
  • bnbandy
    Options
    Finished Day 2 tonight. I'm sore. Are we supposed to do 30 days with no rest days in between? Just curious because most other workout plans I've seen incorporate rest days at least once a week. btw...my name is Rebecca and I'm a stay at home mom (actually I work as a server at a steak restaurant two nights a week but I don't think that counts hehe:) to five kids. Lovin my life... just don't want to do the whole weight roller coaster ever. again. So here I am. Nice to meet everyone and thanks SO MUCH for the encouragement!